Howto only show "watched" overlay
Dear all,

I love Rapier and been using it as my default since 2.0. There is only one thing i do not like and that's the "New" overlay. I got a lot of video's i haven't watched yet and they are not new :-) some are from lats year or even older. I do like to know what i watched (specially with series) so that i wanna keep. Is there a simple way to not show the "New" overlay?

Thanks in advance!

Remco
delete the unwatched overlay png from the skins media folder.
sounds easy :-) thanks a bunch.

Remco
Well easier said than done, can't find the specific file, guess its in the xpr textures?

Am i wrong here?

Remco
That is correct. The image is in the Texture.xpr file. You'll have to down XBMCTex, uncompress and delete that image.
I have just updated my mod here that uses standard ticks for watched items and no new overlays.

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61126
Thanks, i'll give your mod a try...

all these mods make my head spin Big Grin
Looks great! I installed over my original files so i don't have to configure the backgrounds, so its probably still showing the 'New' because some old file was not overwritten. Does anybody know how i can "backup" my skin settings?
remco9999 Wrote:Looks great! I installed over my original files so i don't have to configure the backgrounds, so its probably still showing the 'New' because some old file was not overwritten. Does anybody know how i can "backup" my skin settings?

It is no good to overwrite because you will end up with an hybrid of mixed files that could cause problems. If you use the same folder name for the skin the majority of your setting should remain because they are stored within the guisettings.xml in your userdata folder.
Thanks, i hoped it worked that way, now let see if I can download 2.3.3...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Howto only show "watched" overlay0