Changing the scraped movie and tv shows on dvd
A couple questions. I searched for this, but couldn't find any other posts about this, so sorry if this is a dupe.

First, how can I change the movie the xmbc thinks that a movie is? For example, I have 'Pans Labyrinth' and when I had the out of the box scraper run, it decided that the move was 'Labyrinth' (the old movie that had David Bowie in it). The movie is a ripped DVD in 'VIDEO_TS' folder with VOB's. I named the parent directory correctly and included the year of the movie. I have a few other movies that had this problem, so I'm curious if there is a general solution to this problem.

Second, how do people handle DVD's that are television shows. I got the first 6 seasons of The Simpsons on sale at Costco and ripped them. How can I name them/scrape them/whatever to get them correctly recognized by XBMC? I'm not eve sure what options I potentially have here, so I'm open to whatever people have discovered. Thanks, Chris
Please check the online manual http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Videos.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing the scraped movie and tv shows on dvd0