Video library, multple sources goes wrong on back
I have one share called "misc" in VIDEOS.

Code:
<source>
            <name>Misc</name>
            <path pathversion="1">/media/hdd1/videos/misc/</path>
            <path pathversion="1">/media/hdd2/videos/misc/</path>
</source>

In /media/hdd1/videos/misc/ I have two folders and in /media/hdd2/videos/misc/ I have one folder. Let's call them folder1, 2 and 3.

From my video shares I can go video => misc => folder3 and then back to misc => video

BUT If I have added folder3 to the favorites, and gone to folder3 directly, then when going back, then I'm not going the same way.

Instead I go to back to "misc" with only one folder (folder3) and if I then go back more, I'm only going back in this order (backwards) /media/hdd2/videos/misc AND THEN the next back I'm back to my video shares.

What have I done wrong?

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
Nothing. How is XBMC to know that if you're in folder 3 we should go up to a mixture of two folders on back? All we know is the path to the item at that point, and nothing more.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Nothing. How is XBMC to know that if you're in folder 3 we should go up to a mixture of two folders on back? All we know is the path to the item at that point, and nothing more.

Ok. But when I go back, I go back to folders I have never said was on in XBMC. All way back to /media.

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video library, multple sources goes wrong on back0