PM3: Simplified Library?
Hey Guys,

Hoped someone could point me in the right direction. I'm trying to make a simplified video library view. Essentially "Home > Videos > [TV] or [Movies] > then directly to movie/tv titles view (skipping the genre,director,actor choices).

I've been digging a bit, I know MyVideoNav.xml is the video library view and it inherits view types from CommonViewTypes.xml

But I've been digging through CommonViewTypes.xml and I can't figure out where to make the change to insert an activatewindow to skip straight to (videolibrary,movietitles). I use the Big Icon view, so I know it should be in the "AllViewCommonThumbLarge" section but I don't see where i can set the link.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

P.S.
Just to answer the obvious question "isn't the library easy enough?" The answer is 'yes,it is' and it's simple enough for most people here I'm sure. But the people that mainly use my box are 50+ and I need it to be really, really simple.
I'm not completely sure but I don't think this is possible through just skinning.

You can however have both tv and movies on the home menu which skip the genre, director etc. If you wish to do this, all the info is in the online manual.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3: Simplified Library?0