Exclude folder/drive from library export?
I've just updated to the latest XBMC revision (as of 10/20/09) on my Mac. The only real problem I run into is that when exporting my library it takes forever. This didn't happen in my previous version.

The good thing is that the feature works fine when exporting movies on my 750gb hd. It goes quick and doesn't have any hickups. When it goes over my full HD (1TB) it takes a while. I don't need any files written (or exported) to the 1TB hd, all the files are they way I need them and nothing needs to be changed.

I'm terrible with my wording right now because I'm falling asleep but if there's any confusion as to what I am talking about - I'm doing Export Video Library > Separate > Export Thumbs and Fanart. Is there a way not to check the TB hd? Is this the feature I've seen that says exclude path from library updates?

Thanks for any help.
No, the option will only exclude on update not export. Nonetheless the export should be OK if the "do not override" option is chosen when asked on separate files export.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Yeah, I've always said no to the overwrite as I wasn't sure if I'd lose out on all my hard work (do the .nfo's resort back to default?)

I ended up just moving an HD Movie off the drive to free up some space (about 10 gigs) and it now goes a little faster. Wasn't sure if it was trying to write to that drive and it was just moving real slow due to the lack of space. Either way, it was fine before and this change still has my exports going pretty slow. May just have to manually download thumbs and fanart which isn't too much work. Exporting just the nfo's works perfectly fine.

Thanks for the reply man.

Hmmph.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Exclude folder/drive from library export?0