[REQUEST] PMS Alarm Clock
Let me start by saying that this is not a joke. I am dead serious in this request.

I would like a script that autoruns with XBMC, and has the ability to popup around the time my GF is going to start PMS-ing, giving me a warning that I am not, in fact, the lowest form of life on the planet; that she is, instead, merely suffering from hormonally-caused diarrhea of the mouth.

The design would be pretty simple...

Set a "last hellweek" variable that would determine the last time she went into bi*ch mode.

Set a "duration" variable where you guess exactly how many days you will have to endure.

Set a "cycle" variable that would determine how many days to count before warning you that it's going to start all over again.

Set a "message" variable that you can customize, just in case she's watching and you don't want to get caught with a popup that says "Look out, she's effing crazy today!" on your bigscreen.

I know I'm being a bit cynical in my description here...but really, don't you wish you could tell when it's coming so you can prepare yourself??

I would be deeply indebted to anybody who would feel like coding something like this for me. Big Grin

next youll want a plug in to let her know its time to take her birth control. Shocked
mccorkled Wrote:....

next youll want a plug in to let her know its time to take her birth control. Shocked

Oh no...we've already got a kid, so the birth control is a must.

It would, however, be very nice to have advanced warning before a fiery pit opens up in the middle of my living room floor.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] PMS Alarm Clock0