[RELEASE] LiveDesi.TV (Video) Plugin - South Asian Channels
tested on xbmc windows and plugin is working
channels not working on plugin was not working on website too.
saw the problem of two times click..i think we can live with it.

hope to see the tvfunda coming soon :-)
keep it up..

if its not big, please share the tips/techniques of "how to do" these things :-)
folks,

The latest version of the livedesi.tv plugin is not working on the XBOX... iSiddiqui, any chance you can take a look at it. I see some parallel talk going in other threads.

Could the moderators channel all the conversations into a single thread?

thanks
mohan
chennaivennai Wrote:folks,

The latest version of the livedesi.tv plugin is not working on the XBOX... iSiddiqui, any chance you can take a look at it. I see some parallel talk going in other threads.

Could the moderators channel all the conversations into a single thread?

thanks
mohan

Yeah I noticed that too. I use XBOX too but the plugin right now is not working for Windows either. I noticed they are doing some redirection or something, where they play a clip first and then play the actual video. It seems they are changing the User Agent after the first stream is done playing...

I don't have any lead right now, will look at it as time permits as at work things are kind of busy. In the meantime you might want to try the iDesiTV plugin... There you will have to click on a link multiple time until it goes in, just like the actual site where you get MySQL errors. Here is the link to that...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZW61JQKZ

In the meantime I would welcome anyone who has spare time to look into this until I get some bandwidth...
HI all,

Would love to see a plugin for "tvfunda" also... I "second" it!!!
Family would love it....

Fingers crossed Wink

Thanks
Freestyler
Hi guys, I'm watching this livedesi tv on my PC. Anyone know if Sun tv and Jaya tv is or will be added at all to the list. They had a nice streaming in US time . I wonder why they have removed it.

anyone have any idea about these channels?
Are any of the desi site still working? i have been trying for past weeks and haven't had success. the livedesitv that installed on xbmc gets stuck after i click on the channel then it says watch but when i click on watch nothing happens. any help would be appreciated
None of the channels in the LiveDesi and iDesiTV2 plugins are working for me. I see the following error in the log (using XBMC SVN:26017, compiler 1500 on Win XP)-

09:34:20 T:6688 M:559915008 ERROR: Can't open the database MyVideos34.db as it is a NEWER version than what we were expecting!

I wish this was fixed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveDesi.TV (Video) Plugin - South Asian Channels0