[WIP] Smooth - another new skin concept
Hi

I once again had a little time to concern myself with Photoshop, and this has come out.
The main menu is almost finished and there is a video like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEoYswpttnc

And here I've got a mockup of a list view:

eumel
good start, maybe a liitle too much blue for my wife, but should be possible to choosecolour without hard re-work?
ppic Wrote:good start, maybe a liitle too much blue for my wife, but should be possible to choosecolour without hard re-work?
I could make it so all that is blue, is colored with colordiffuse and save the entire graphics only in shades of gray.
ok, except colours, i like the way you've made it, home page video feels good too!

let's continue that way.

for colours, maybe you'll able to use "theme" option to let colour choice to users Big Grin

waiting to test it Wink
From the screenshot I didn't think I was going to like it but the video has a really nice feel, colour looks ok on the home menu not sure about in the view above though
ppic Wrote:ok, except colours, i like the way you've made it, home page video feels good too!

let's continue that way.

for colours, maybe you'll able to use "theme" option to let colour choice to users Big Grin

waiting to test it Wink
The idea of the colordiffuse is not so good, I must lay the icons in up to 5 images of each other, set out what the animation is not good.
I'm going to just make a color scheme completed and if the code is finished editing the pictures.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Smooth - another new skin concept0