SVN: PVR-Testing vs Unified-PVR
Hi all,
i'm a bit confused. So far i've used for my HTPC project the last SVN XBMC PVR-Testing...Now discovering the source tree of new SVN repository i see that there is a Unified-PVR SVN.
I don't know what the differences between these two revision.

Thank a lot.
if you aren't able to tell, neither of the branches are meant for you - they are meant for developers.
spiff Wrote:if you aren't able to tell, neither of the branches are meant for you - they are meant for developers.
This is the answer of my question?
yes.
spiff Wrote:yes.
I 've mistaken to mail this question without to read the WiKi, but your answer well is too much arrogating!
i'm not trying to be arrogant, i'm just trying to save time, both yours and mine.

fine.

unified-pvr is a grand addon framework to support all kinds of addons in one framework.
including pvr clients.

pvr-testing is just a quick and dirty hackatron to get pvr working. in ways that will never hit the main branch.

there. did that do any good for any of us? i say no. i waste my time writing it and you waste your time reading it.
spiff Wrote:i'm not trying to be arrogant, i'm just trying to save time, both yours and mine.

fine.

unified-pvr is a grand addon framework to support all kinds of addons in one framework.
including pvr clients.

pvr-testing is just a quick and dirty hackatron to get pvr working. in ways that will never hit the main branch.

there. did that do any good for any of us? i say no. i waste my time writing it and you waste your time reading it.

OK.
Sorry for my confusion.
...and thanks for your answer.
"i waste my time writing it and you waste your time reading it." Thats awesome dude... i love your answer too by the way. I have in mind a HTPC controlled by xbmc on linux that has DVB-S2 support. mmm DVB-S2 ... FTA HD gotta love it.. Until it is announced or hacked support. I can dream. Long live XBMC.
spiff Wrote:there. did that do any good for any of us? i say no. i waste my time writing it and you waste your time reading it.

Spiff, one variable you didn't account for, the bit of comic relief to the rest of us.... PRICELESS!

Big Grin
davilla: "...then all will be clear and everyone will go "hollysh**, I can't believe this happened"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SVN: PVR-Testing vs Unified-PVR0