Troubleshooting Advise
OK I've succesfully installed XBMC Live on my Acer Revo via HDMI and all is working well but have a few questions.

1. In a number of post people are able to display CPU usage whilst play films, how is this done? I'm guessing there's a keystroke or setting somewhere.

2. I'm able to play HD AVHC films (.m2ts files) but if I have the Audio Output set to Digital it generates noise, setting this to Analog corrects the audio and works perfectly. Is there any reason for this?

3. The same HD films play almost perfectly but depending on the film action every no and then there's stutter in the video. I beleive I have the Revo setup correctly and is using the onboard graphics processor and the problem maybe caused by the network. These films are stored on a Synolog NAS unit which is all connected via 100MB wired network. Is there any form of caching that could be enable to improve the situation. Originally the problem was very bad but was solved by adding an additional 1GB RAM and increasing the GPU memory to 512Mb.

UPDATE : Point 3 seems to be a common stutter problem, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=59990

Thanks for any suggestions & help, it's looking good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Troubleshooting Advise0