No Episode Thumb = No Fanart!!!!
Anybody know why this is an issue? If an episode doesnt have a thumbnail saved (meaning not generated automatically by XBMC), it doesnt show fanart in this skin.

Any ideas?
I see this too.
I was actually looking for a way to describe what I was seeing, this pretty much sums it up nicely.

Also some other information is missing too, like episode numbers.
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Gigabyte MA78GM-U2SH Mainboard
ATI HD3200 Onboard
AMD 7750BE Dual-Core 4.00GB RAM
ATI HD3200 HDMI Sound
HTPC HMDI -> ONKYO TX-SR605 -> Panasonic TH-46PZ85U Plasma
Any Ideas? Anyone?
Which view? Probably just need to delete a conditional for the fanart control in that view. I'll look at it tonight when i get home if it's not fixed by then.
wannabegt4 Wrote:Which view? Probably just need to delete a conditional for the fanart control in that view. I'll look at it tonight when i get home if it's not fixed by then.

Any view for tv.
I noticed it too when I started using MIP to generate thumbs and fanart along with a .nfo file. It automatically pulls those images from the file but refuses to download new files from the internet when scanning for thumbs or fanart.
mcgehee44 Wrote:I noticed it too when I started using MIP to generate thumbs and fanart along with a .nfo file. It automatically pulls those images from the file but refuses to download new files from the internet when scanning for thumbs or fanart.

I guess I'm just confused, is this a solution or a further description of the problem?
I can't reproduce this at all. Icon, Big Icon, and Wide Icon don't have fanart at all no matter if there is an episode thumb or not.

Please give me a show, season number, and episode example so I can try and recreate this.

I've tried it with a dummy show and deleted the thumb but everything seems fine.
I have this issue as well, but it is my Aeon mod. It never happened until I deleted my library and did a fresh install. Any tv show, season, or episode that has no thumb will take the fanart image away in the container.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Episode Thumb = No Fanart!!!!0