• 2(current)
Noir... A Concept
Looks great!
I really like the look of this skin. I hope to see it made.

Well done the designer.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
I really like it. Especially the views, I think the home screen could look better.
I hope you are going to develop it =).
Love it.. ! Especially the Blu Ray disc flag.. Original!!
Great work Ayala. Completely agree with Jezz, absolutely awesome colors. Please make this skin a reality when you have the time Smile
Trying to help clean up the afterbirth :laugh:
Nice, very nice!
Damn... So much talent here... Very Beautiful, and some VERY nice ideas on how to deliver the content and artwork.
Awesome. Hope you'll ever find the time...
Joy In Repitition
This is great! ... I would totally use this as my skin!
the goal for me was to create a skin with simplicity and uniformity (something i've been trying to do for some years now). I planned on achieving this by burying all the complex xbmc features and bringing only the essential media stuff to the forefront.

One problem I've had with fanart, ever since it's introduction to xbmc is that it tends to look quite distracting with all the different colors and such. So I decided to diffuse all art with a color and desaturate it a bit in order to unify the look. (this, I think, can be done from within XBMC).
Ayala Wrote:the goal for me was to create a skin with simplicity and uniformity (something i've been trying to do for some years now). I planned on achieving this by burying all the complex xbmc features and bringing only the essential media stuff to the forefront.

One problem I've had with fanart, ever since it's introduction to xbmc is that it tends to look quite distracting with all the different colors and such. So I decided to diffuse all art with a color and desaturate it a bit in order to unify the look. (this, I think, can be done from within XBMC).

Good job with this mockup, yes you can diffuse the fanart as that's what we do with Xperience. It does work quite well to unify the design.
very nice mockups. I dont like the font in home screen but otherwise very impressed.
one thing i'd like to mention if someone is trying to code this is, that atm there is no way to display episode lengths of tv-show content other than for playing media, so something like in that mockups imho is not doable yet.
cheers,azido :;):
Emilio, I can say from the aforementioned experience (and others) that no one can build on this master's work but the master himself. If ever you decide to finish what you've started, I'll do my damnedest to put it together. But having tried it before and failed, I wouldn't dare try to finish it (the design) myself.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
thanks djh, I will try hard to jump back into this xbmc stuff, it's been on my mind for some time now! and you're certainly the person I want working on this skin Wink. Your skills are unparalleled given your development track record. From the youtube video I saw, Alaska is closer to the idea I had Big Grin
Truly amazing work, hope you have the time and get some skilled coders onboard to make this a reality.
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noir... A Concept0