• 5(current)
Noir... A Concept
well for those who asked, I am currently working on the design phase of the skin, yes. But i've been down this road before and I plan on taking my time with this one. To say that i'm a perfectionist is an understatement, so that in itself adds to the development timeline.

I do have a strong desire to complete this one, i just hope I can do it before my collabee(s) move on to bigger and better things Wink cuz I'm about as good coding as Val Kilmer was batman.
Ayala Wrote:cuz I'm about as good coding as Val Kilmer was batman.

So you're about 4 times as good at coding as George Clooney is? Wink
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
Ayala Wrote:I do have a strong desire to complete this one, i just hope I can do it before my collabee(s) move on to bigger and better things Wink cuz I'm about as good coding as Val Kilmer was batman.

There is nothing better. Now just design it already! Wink
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
^agreed
espengaasemyr Wrote:test out the plex versionSmile http://github.com/gelsner/PlexAlaska/commits/master/ black and with submenusSmile

Thanks for the linky.

Keep the work on Noir up, the more the merrier I say Wink
I want this skin really bad. It looks through and through super sick.
Fantastic job with the mockups.
Any update on this?
This skin needs to happen... it's stunning!
I love my Mac Mini :;):
I agree completely. Something like this skin would be a perfect default skin for XBMC. It is stunning!
Love the look of the skin, very understated and clean yet so pretty to look at. If I ever get around to really creating a skin of my own I can only hope it will look this good.
This is awsome.
it has that minimalistic touch to it. Not too cluttered, which is great.
Very nice mock-ups indeed.

Im sure you will get all the help that you need. I certainly would help if I knew what I was doing. As of now Im an expert user...no coding/skinning skills.

Great work...
Bump/

Any updates on this? I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this one. A nice replacement for the now slightly outdated Aeon perhaps! *rocking the boat* Aeon has some small issues now with recent updates that are making it less and less my favourite skin. Noir looks promising as my default, but I agree with everyone else that it needs time and love, not pressure to release early.

Wink
love it, love it!!!

dont like the mainmenu bar in aeon style though, but as it is "just" a mockup....

Dammit, gotta learn how to code Confused
Any word on the status of this? Is anyone working on it?
DO WANT!

I love Aeon, but was disappointed that it is incompatible with 9.11... this however, is beautiful and I would LOVE to have it.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noir... A Concept0