• 13(current)
[Mod] MiniMeedia
New version uploaded.

See bugs or have some nice ideas let me know.

Have fun...
(2013-02-14, 23:38)Waffa Wrote: No problem here is the media folder.

About viewtypes, just added wall view to the skin, looks pretty cool.(to me) Will upload it in a few days.
Hey Waffa,

Thank you very very much! Smile

do you got a minute to help me out with changing the following function from your VideoFullScreen.xml?
This is the original code
PHP Code:
<control type="group" id="1">
            <
description>Animated Cover</description>
            <
animation effect="slide" time="2500" delay="300" tween="back" easing="out" start="300,0" end="0,0">WindowOpen</animation>
            <
animation effect="slide" time="2500" delay="300" tween="back" easing="out" start="300,0" end="0,0">Visible</animation>
            <
animation effect="slide" time="1500" delay="00" tween="back" easing="in" start="0,0" end="300,0">WindowClose</animation>
            <
animation effect="slide" time="1500" delay="00" tween="back" easing="in" start="0,0" end="300,0">Hidden</animation>
            <
visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideAnimInVideoOSD) + !Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog) + !Skin.HasSetting(UseMinimalVideoOSD) + [[Player.ShowInfo Window.IsActive(FullScreenVideo)] | Window.IsActive(VideoOSD) | Window.IsActive(MusicOSD) | Player.Paused]</visible>
            <
control type="image" id="1">
                <
posx>1028</posx>
                <
posy>520</posy>
                <
width>200</width>
                <
height>180</height>
                <
animation effect="rotatey" center="1128" start="0" end="720" time="20000" delay="2000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                <
bordersize>8</bordersize>
                <
aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                <
info>VideoPlayer.Cover</info>
            </
control>
            <
control type="largeimage" id="7000">
                <
posx>1000</posx>
                <
posy>430</posy>
                <
width>270</width>
                <
height>100</height>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="20" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="in" pulse="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation
                <
                <
texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../logo.png]</texture

I changed the side of the Logo and thumb plus i adjusted the rotarey.
PHP Code:
                <!-- ========  Animated Cover and Thumb rotation ======== -->
                <!-- ================ 
credits to waffa ================== --> 
                <!-- =============== 
from MiniMedia Mod ================= --> 
                <
control type="group" id="1">
            <
            <
animation effect="slide" time="2500" delay="300" tween="back" easing="out" start="300,0" end="0,0">WindowOpen</animation>
            <
animation effect="slide" time="2500" delay="300" tween="back" easing="out" start="1200,0" end="0,0">Visible</animation>
            <
animation effect="slide" time="1500" delay="00" tween="back" easing="in" start="0,0" end="300,0">WindowClose</animation>
            <
animation effect="slide" time="1500" delay="00" tween="back" easing="in" start="0,0" end="300,0">Hidden</animation>
            <
visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideAnimInVideoOSD) + !Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog) + !Skin.HasSetting(UseMinimalVideoOSD) + [[Player.ShowInfo Window.IsActive(FullScreenVideo)] | Window.IsActive(VideoOSD) | Window.IsActive(MusicOSD) | Player.Paused]</visible>
            <
control type="image" id="1">
                <
posx>70</posx>
                <
posy>520</posy>
                <
width>200</width>
                <
height>180</height>
                <
animation effect="rotatey" center="180" start="0" end="720" time="20000" delay="2000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                <
bordersize>8</bordersize>
                <
                <
info>VideoPlayer.Cover</info>
            </
control>
            <
control type="largeimage" id="7000">
                <
posx>42</posx>
                <
posy>430</posy>
                <
width>270</width>
                <
height>100</height>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="20" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="in" pulse="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation
                <
                <
texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../logo.png]</texture>
            </
control

Now i can't figure out what to change that it fades from the left and not from the right like the original.
I'm sorry if i missed something. It'S pretty late here in germany. I looked already at this site http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ani..._your_skin. And will do it again tomorrow. Wink

Thank you very much in advance! Smile

cheers

edit: Wow the New Wall View is just Stunning! Nice Work. I got a quick idea to this. What about fixing the selected title to a position and letting The Covers endless scroll around this? Is this possible? Would you like that? I hope you understand what i mean. I'm a beginner so from this point i can't accomplish this at the moment.
Thanks for the credits but you don't have to. We all look, borrow and learn from eachother.

This is what you want. change the start position from 300 to -300[/php]
PHP Code:
<control type="group" id="1">
            <
            <
animation effect="slide" time="2500" delay="300" tween="back" easing="out" start="-300,0" end="0,0">WindowOpen</animation>
            <
animation effect="slide" time="2500" delay="300" tween="back" easing="out" start="-300,0" end="0,0">Visible</animation>
            <
animation effect="slide" time="1500" delay="00" tween="back" easing="in" start="0,0" end="-300,0">WindowClose</animation>
            <
animation effect="slide" time="1500" delay="00" tween="back" easing="in" start="0,0" end="-300,0">Hidden</animation>
            <
visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideAnimInVideoOSD) + !Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog) + !Skin.HasSetting(UseMinimalVideoOSD) + [[Player.ShowInfo Window.IsActive(FullScreenVideo)] | Window.IsActive(VideoOSD) | Window.IsActive(MusicOSD) | Player.Paused][php

Hmm... cover around title, I guess it's posible, I like it, and understand. Will try it out later.

Edit:
Here's a litlle Rotating thumb mod (wall view). Replace the 2 files in 720p folder. Enable it in options menu (Sideblade).
Thank you very very much! everybody get's the credit which he deserves. Wink

You did a great Job by developing this Skin. So much nice ideas. For me it's the best from all.

regards

edit: i'm sorry but i can'T find the option to enable the sideblade view. I watched the whole settings. Even again in english. and try it with Nederlands later...also there are only options to deactivate those views. But no Sideblade view... Sad
damn ok now i got it. i missunderstood you completely. You developed that the cover is rotating. And the sideblade is the optionsbar on the right side. Smile
I didn't develop the skin, skunkm0nkee did. He deserves the credits for the general design. I did modify the skin and and kept it up to date. I always liked the Design from skunkm0nkee because it's so minimalistic , with all modifications I kept it as baseline. But indeed by now all lot of code is added and rewritten by me.
Ground thoughts are show minimal overlays so you can see the Art, for info we got an info screen and have a good menu structure and usability.
Overlays look stunning for the first few times you use a skin after a while I get bored looking at them.

Edit.
You found the rotating thumb, and was that the animation you had in thought ?
ah ok i didn't seen the MediaStream skin before and did not know him. That's the reason for naming it MiniMeediaright? Smile
Mine is based on mad-max confluencemod V2. I recognized your SKin because of the credits inside of a CirrusSkin View. Praise the Lord for this. ^^

We have the same thing in mind. But your Menus are just a little bit too minimalistic for my taste. And for the fact that i get bored fast too on the look of anything. There will be a big possibility that there will be a EnvenomMeedia in late future. Smile Because i love green.

I didn't know that developing can be so much fun. Smile

Quote:You found the rotating thumb, and was that the animation you had in thought ?
Nope it isn't What i meant was the wallview itself not the infoview... i will try to paint it out. just a minute...

edit: there you go

Let's say we have movies called like the colors. means orangemovie, redmovie and greenmovie and only 12 Movies are in our database...
The leftside where it says current movieselection that's the movie which is selected and if you hit enter you can watch it...ok
so we are on picture one and have selected the orange movie but we want the red movie. so we type one time to the right and the movie will come to the Current Movie selection field. The current Movie selection does not move at all. The red movie comes from the right to it...and now the orange movie is on the right side and the green movie moved to on the upside.
But not the current selected movie field it leaves where it was.

ok now we are on picture 3. And we want to watch teh green movie. Now we hit the down button and the green Movie shows up from the downside. We do not have to push 2 times up because it leaves to the upside and show up again from the downside. Look at the red and orange movies behavior compared to the green.

I hope this is more understandable.

But i guess there will be a fraud with the sideblade if you will make it endless scrollable in all directions...But i don'T need the sideblade for this view. Big Grin

would be so stunning i guess....

Thank you for trying. Cool

cheers
edit: as a netherland you might understand German good. It would be easier to discribe. Because i guess my english is not the best...
MiniMeedia naming comes from skunkm0nkee, he is the developper from this skin and also from MediaStream, which was also a damn fine skin. Confluence disign is based on it.Wink

Ok what you mean is panel view with focused item fixed.

We have 4 options to view containers.
list container
wraplist container
Fixedlist container
panel container

Wrap and fixedlist have focused item fixed but, is a single column or row of items.
Panel is a multi-column list but with no focused item fixed.

See skinning manual 11.25 - 11.31 for more and better explanation.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM..._Container

And yes my german is good, so no problem if it get's to hard, but send those personelWink
Hey, this is now my favorite theme to run on my ATV2. It never crashes, it's beautiful, and actually uses my images.
But I do have a few bugs that I was wondering if you could look at.
- When you exit out of a deep menu back to the home screen too fast, the menu items disappear and I have to restart XBMC for them to reappear.
- Same thing happens when I exit out of a screensaver. (I"m using Slideshow, if that matters)
- When using the slim OSD, some text items overlay. (Not sure about movies, but definitely tv shows)

I think there were a few more things, but it looks like you're working on them or know about them.
Anyway, great work. Thanks a ton! Smile
Thanks.

Dissapearing menu items happens when list is not on focus. Mouse input can cause this on a windows system but when you go up or down or mouse over the list it wil show again.
Go to: system / system / input devices / enable mouse and touch screen support .... and disable mouse support.

Wil look at the overlapping in slim OSD.... must be a real long episode name or series name Wink or the +/- jump time overlaps with a flag..... which is the case I just noticed, will fix it.
Main screen: Tv shows selected.

I get 3 cubes on top with number of shows, number of episodes and number of unwatched episodes

the numbers will not fit the boxes (at all).

I have 69 shows, 4774 episodes...
How about some actual pictures of the skin? The ones you have on the first post aren't working.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] MiniMeedia2