[RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for TV series (italian)
Well i was waiting for somebody to request it Tongue
I'll be on vacation next week so don't expect anything quick, in the while you can always use the TVDB scraper in italian language.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
You are crazy, vacation!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Stare

LOL Big Grin

happy holidays
Ciao a tutti, per caso questo Scraper non funziona più? Sto cercando di farlo funzionare per la serie televisiva I griffin e American Dad, ma non trova assolutamente nulla ( come se non si collegasse proprio con il sito) Ho provato anche con lo Scraper di default ma non mi trova solo info in inglese ( anche se sul sito c'è tutto pure in italiano)

Spero che qualcuno possa darmi una mano!! Grazie.

English:

Hi all, Is the Movieplayer.it scraper working? I can't set it to find "Family Guy" and 2American Dad" Tv shows info. I Tried the default scraper fo Tv shows too, but it can't find Italian info about this 2 series.

Pls help me Thanks.

P.S. Sry for my bad english
Sorry guys but i didn't have time to look at it and i almost lost my interest developing this scraper after all the movieplayer site changes...
Btw you can always use The TVDB scraper in italian, it's working pretty good so far.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
I can't get the plot of Family Guy and american Dad Shows with TVDB ( on italian lang. ofc) so if someone know how to get it pls help me.
Hi Kotix, the (very nice) scraper stops to work in the last week (more or less). Is there any chance to have an updated version? Until ten days ago it was able to catch info from at least 95% of my media contents.
This unexpected behavior is in some way related to some updates of the MoviePlayer website?

thanks!
Andrea

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for TV series (italian)0