ASROCK 330 second generation
stokedfish Wrote:Actually, this looks great. Will prolly buy one more box!

I'm thinking the same thing, the 330HT looks perfect for my needs.

Would be nice to know if the ION chipset supports sata port multipliers on the eSATA port. Not a deal breaker for me, just be good to know.
How much? I bet I still can't get one in New Zealand Sad
when is this ready to ship? also where will it be sold at? newegg.com? any pricing yet?

Will this be out by black friday?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Anyone got an idea when these are coming to the uk ?

M.
Marvel Wrote:Anyone got an idea when these are coming to the uk ?

M.

No idea you could try contacting Asrock and see if theres a shipping date to retailers, I checked some of the places were I first got my Asrock Ion 330 from well before it started showing in main stream stores and there is no sign of the 330-HT only first generation 330.

Update: Looking at Komplett Norway shop it lists 23rd of November as a due date for stock on the Asrock Ion 330-HT so I'd check stores after that date. Komplett is a web store with branches in euro countries so it should begin to trickle down to other stores after the 23rd.
Thanks for the info starstream, think i will hang on for this version. The price i can gather from that site is approx £295
old news the price is £245 I got it for £230 google and u shall find, good thing the first unit hdmi was dead.
X3lectric Wrote:old news the price is £245 I got it for £230 google and u shall find, good thing the first unit hdmi was dead.

Is it the price for the Asrock 330HT-BD or the Asrock 330HT (without Blu-ray-Disc)? The best German price for the 330HT-BD was ~405€ which is ~£362,2 (of course this is the price with VAT).

Hopefully i'll get my 330HT-BD tomorrow Nod
Very surprised they didn't add USB ports to the front of the case. I was hoping they would in the next version. Oh well. I'll probably be getting one regardless.
It's funny, because many ppl are upset of USB ports to the front e.g. at the PS3.
IMHO it is absolute OK that USB ports are in the back.

@GhostDog
Why is it so important to you to have USB ports to the front?
Same here. USB ports on the front = no buy!
Bob___ Wrote:Is it the price for the Asrock 330HT-BD or the Asrock 330HT (without Blu-ray-Disc)? The best German price for the 330HT-BD was ~405€ which is ~£362,2 (of course this is the price with VAT).

Hopefully i'll get my 330HT-BD tomorrow Nod

No Bob this has a dvd multi, but there will be one with a blu-ray drive

X3lectric Wrote:old news the price is £245 I got it for £230 google and u shall find, good thing the first unit hdmi was dead.

You sure mate ? this is the second generation version with wifi and a mce remote.

M.
Bob___ Wrote:@GhostDog
Why is it so important to you to have USB ports to the front?

It's no such much it being important. It's just the convenience factor. I'd much rather quickly plugin in a USB device in the front that have to reach around the back. It just seemed a given that they would have added this to the second generation unit.

Like I said, it's not something that would prevent me from buying it (unless a better unit in the same price range comes out).
For the 1st generation of the Asrock 330 the best price i have seen so far is 253€ (without the Blu-ray drive) or in GBP ~£226. I think X3lectric mixed up the two different versions Wink
Just buy a short usb extender then you can have it at the front or go for another ion product that already has

http://www.ionbased.com/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ASROCK 330 second generation0