ASROCK 330 second generation
when is this going to be available in the USA? Price?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
>>X<<' Wrote:Just buy a short usb extender then you can have it at the front or go for another ion product that already has

http://www.ionbased.com/

Bingo. I forgot those existed. Big Grin

Look forward to seeing the price in Canadian dollars for the Blue-Ray unit.

Thanks for the link. Interesting site.
I can't find a release date or price for the 330HT in the US. Does anyone have any info?
you might find it relevant...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/10844274-post814.html
Hmmmmm didn't know scan had them in stock

ASRock ION 330HT £284.56 Inc VAT

ASRock ION 330HT-BD £354.09 Inc VAT

Think people need to be realistic about noise from small fans, in order to move enough air they need to spin faster and unless you live outside the laws of physics air through a small hole makes noise which is exactly why the guy in the link above has more noise from the smaller fan Shocked

Maybe they should have put a vent in the top with a 120mm fan Smile
Thanks! I wonder where he got it though. And it looks like most of those guys are in Europe.
I got my ASRock ION 330HT-BD today \o/ Maybe i can answer the noise-question in the next couple of hours Wink
>>X<<' Wrote:Hmmmmm didn't know scan had them in stock

ASRock ION 330HT £284.56 Inc VAT

ASRock ION 330HT-BD £354.09 Inc VAT

Think people need to be realistic about noise from small fans, in order to move enough air they need to spin faster and unless you live outside the laws of physics air through a small hole makes noise which is exactly why the guy in the link above has more noise from the smaller fan Shocked

Maybe they should have put a vent in the top with a 120mm fan Smile

So ~$480 and ~$600, respectively? Hmmm, seems a bit expensive.
Is that correct? $480 just for the addition of MCE Remote and 500 GB HDD?
drewbagel423 Wrote:So ~$480 and ~$600, respectively? Hmmm, seems a bit expensive.

Prices don't usually translate at the exchange rate, so I wouldn't expect those to be the US prices.
hogfan Wrote:Is that correct? $480 just for the addition of MCE Remote and 500 GB HDD?

Its has 320GB not 500GB

You can also add a second drive and run in RAID 0 or 1, also has powered eSATA and wireless 802.11 B/G/N

Audio has been upgraded as well which is why your now find a full set of 7.1 audio outs along with the usual optical

I wouldn't go by UK prices if your somewhere else as we tend to get shafted on the price of everything here Rolleyes
Ok guys, i switched on my ASRock ION 330HT-BD and the it's very quite! The noise of the BD Combo drive is currently the loudest sound. Now i have to install Windows 7 Smile

UPDATE: If the ASRock is on load then the noise is getting louder Oo
So is this coming out in the US on 11/23 or is that just a rumor? Can't seem to find a place to order this online at all. How loud is it? I am trying to get a box for christmas for my girlfriend's dad but don't want anything too loud.
To the loudness factor: If you watch a movie at normal room loudness level (what is the right english description for that?) the noise is ok... you don't hear it very much. If you switch the audio on mute then you can locate the ASRock.
Best place I've found in Spain is 349€ for the non BD version but not in stock yet. I was going to get the mk1 version but as it's 280€ I'm guessing I just as well get the newer one

Should this work out the box with regard to a Linux/Live installation (especially the remote) ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ASROCK 330 second generation0