XBMC Loses Focus When Starting A Video
1. 23973 both gl and dx
2. Windows Version - Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7 (both 32bit)
3. Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz
4. 2GB 1066mhz DDR2
5. Geforce 7950GT 512MB (nvidia 185 in vista, 190 in windows 7)
6. Asus Xonar DX - cmedia drivers.
7. none
8. see 1
11. all videos

This has happened since the taskbar fix. XBMC looses focus. Log below aswell as the eventghost log

http://pastebin.com/f56ea8a47

I have only seen this issue once before on a friend's PC. He also had Eventghost installed. At the time, I thought it was due to his ATI video card. I have a similar setup to yours but since I use my bundled IMON software to handle keymapping, I never have this issue. I'm wondering if it may have something to do with Eventghost and how it interacts with XBMC. The way I got around the issue on my friend's PC was to map an Alt-Tab command in Eventghost to an unused button.
thanks for your reply, i do have an alt+tab command mapped and it's working OK. I've been trying to come up with a slicker way in eventghost.

I'm of the mind that all of us svn users are also bug finders. So even though I have a work around I do try and feedback as accurately as possible.

I've just been looking at it in windows mode:

1. Play a file
2. xbmc loses focus (desktop.activated)

once that happens inorder to have xbmc.activated you have to click off xbmc then back on, so even though it is still the currently focused on window, something thinks it isnt (maybe eventghost).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Loses Focus When Starting A Video0