XBMC on Apple TV 2.4 - Videos not importing
Hi,

I've searched all over for the solution to this but i cant seem to find it. Last week I installed XBMC on my Apple TV 2.4 through patchstick made in windows. I have my Apple TV connected via ethernet to a PC which holds all my video files. I have sucessfully imported TV Shows such as Friends into the 'TV Shows' catagory in XBMC and had the scrapers pull up all the thumbnails etc. When I try to import Heroes, it doesnt import, but instead made a folder named '3' in the TV Shows menu which I cannot remove. The folder contains nothing. The Heroes episodes are standard AVIs and can play if I stream them directly from the 'Play your Videos' catagory. I would like to have the under the TV Shows catagory with all the scrapers working. Im streaming them via SMB. Any thoughts? Also how do I removed the '3' folder that been made?

Also another small problem is that when streaming videos, lines appear across the screen for a split second (one frame). Its as if the top half of the screen loads a frame faster than the bottom so it seems theres a split mid-screen. It only tends to happen when theres a fast moving scene though. Is there anyway to fix that?

Thanks for you time
anyone knows?
Try this for the video playback issue.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=tearing

Delete your sources and start all over with your tv shows.
thanks!!! both worked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on Apple TV 2.4 - Videos not importing0