• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for Movies new version (Italian)
KoTiX Wrote:About the Tv scraper, it's not so easy as i thought because Fanarts for tv series are available only on tvdb.com and that is something completely new for me.
Just one note about tvdb.com, is that it already have the possibility to retrieve the infos in italian and the language override option for banners is working great too; the only small issue with tvdb is that it doesn't find all the series because of the italian title.

it's just a matter of adding the italian information... and since the site is community driven all you need is to subscribe and begin inserting info... :-D
Let's get back on topic, I have some work done today:

MPAA and certifications, rating and votes, studio and top250 can be retreived from IMDb now (on by default) , so the studio and the mpaa icons work perfectly now.

The file is on first page as usual.
Please let me know if you have any problem. Smile
With the latest version I lost both studio info and rating.
On every movie
Sorry about that, all is fixed now, i have found a new way to search for the imdb id so i can now retrieve everything just starting from it (pratically everything that the imdb scraper can download).
I just need to know what are the things that the Imdb scraper already download and that can be of interest for the italians so i can add them:

1. Any other datas on the IMDb site
2. IMPAwards
3. MoviePosterDB
4. IMDB Trailer
5. DTrailer
6. IMDB Poster

Let me know what you guys think Tongue

(Download link on first post.)
It doesn't add the summary in the first screen, just when you hit "full info"
Can you explain it better?
When using "Rapier" as skin, and select "wrap info" as the kind of folder view, I can see date, actors etc etc but no "trama/summary". To view it I have to click on a film, and choose "Informazioni Film".

Thanks for your work, anyway I switched back to imdb because it finds a lot more films
I also realized that any W.D. movie, like Biancaneve, Pinocchio etc. are problematic
Cimi Wrote:When using "Rapier" as skin, and select "wrap info" as the kind of folder view, I can see date, actors etc etc but no "trama/summary". To view it I have to click on a film, and choose "Informazioni Film".

Thanks for your work, anyway I switched back to imdb because it finds a lot more films

If you see the trama/summary in the info page, it's a skin problem not a scraper problem.
Please write me some examples of movies it doesn't find like chareos did so i can check what it's wrong with them.

I hope the other features are fixed for you guys...

EDIT: I forgot to modify the search url after the last changes. Tnx to chareos for reporting me some of the unfinded movies, the scraper now for Pinocchio finds:
Pinocchio(1947)
Pinocchio 3000
Pinocchio Miniserietv(2008)

And for Biancaneve:
Biancaneve e i sette nani (1937)
Biancaneve e gli 007 nani (2009)

I hope this is enought while I'll try to get more results out of the google search
(Download link updated)
I have improved the search some more and i'm also using xbmc camelot alpha 2 now, this is what i get now

searching for biancaneve:
- biancaneve (2000)
- Biancaneve e i sette nani (1937)
- Biancaneve e gli 007 nani (2009)
- snow and the seven
- cenerentola e i sette nani
- trilli e il tesoro perduto
- astroboy

and searching for pinocchio:
- pinocchio (2002)
- Pinocchio(1947)
- Pinocchio 3000
- Pinocchio Miniserietv(2008)
- don camillo
- pinocchio miniserietv (1972)
- il mondo è magia - le nuove avventure di pinocchio (1999)

I also rescanned my movie DB and it finds let's say the 95% of the movies

Just in case you need it, this is the search url:
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=01098853421...erca&hl=it
KoTiX Wrote:If you see the trama/summary in the info page, it's a skin problem not a scraper problem.
Please write me some examples of movies it doesn't find like chareos did so i can check what it's wrong with them.

try with rapier skin and imdb or any other scraper, they print a summary just below the actors/info
where i must put the .xml file?
Cimi Wrote:try with rapier skin and imdb or any other scraper, they print a summary just below the actors/info

I'll try that too

nanny07 Wrote:where i must put the .xml file?

Put the xml and the jpg in the "XBMC->system->scraper->video" folder
i try it and a few film doesn't have the plot

but all the pic&info are ok

approved Smile
nanny07 Wrote:i try it and a few film doesn't have the plot

but all the pic&info are ok

approved Smile

Good to ear that!
What are those movies? could you check on the http://www.movieplayer.it site if the plot is available for them?

@Cimi i've tried rapier skin with "angeli e demoni" movie and i can see the plot but it's not really the plot it's actually the "outline" or short info infact if you look at the movie info screen the plot is completely different.
The problem so it's with the Rapier skin that doesn't show the "trama" in the video section but a different thing. Movieplayer.it doesn't have the outline for each movie.
Could you do the same for me, give me the names of the movies where you are having problems and maybe check on the movieplayer site too?

Tnx in advance to both of you Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for Movies new version (Italian)3