• 13(current)
[AppleTV] Launcher 3.2 testing
Effeckt Wrote:I noticed early in the thread (yes I read nearly all 18 pages) that the composite wasn't working and haven't seen much mention of it since. Does 3.2.1 support composite or should I grab myself an HDMI cable?

Composite does work after using nitoTV BUT if your reboot the ATV, you loose color and have to reset composite using nitoTV again. my advice, buy an HDMI cable, you won't regret the quality. Big Grin

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:Composite does work after using nitoTV BUT if your reboot the ATV, you loose color and have to reset composite using nitoTV again. my advice, buy an HDMI cable, you won't regret the quality. Big Grin

Thanks jpf. I used to have it on an HDMI but ended up using it for a device and have just been procrastinating getting another. Looks like it's time I go pick another on up. I appreciate the help.
Amet Wrote:If its working ok for you then dont update, no real benefits with ATV 3.0.1 over 2.3.

Camelot 9.11 runs on ATV 2.x -> 3.x and Launcher > 3.1.

I am still using ATV 2.x and have downloaded Camelot successfully (and it runs well). I have downloaded a nightly built through launcher. It completed downloading and showed no error message. However, when starting XBMC, it is still the Dec Camelot and not the nightly built. Any idea?

ATV 2.3.1
Launcher 3.2.1
XBMC Camelot (final release)
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
steve1977 Wrote:I am still using ATV 2.x and have downloaded Camelot successfully (and it runs well). I have downloaded a nightly built through launcher. It completed downloading and showed no error message. However, when starting XBMC, it is still the Dec Camelot and not the nightly built. Any idea?

ATV 2.3.1
Launcher 3.2.1
XBMC Camelot (final release)
mind posting console.log?

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Just wanted to thank everyone for the information on this board. I'm tech savvy but not overly familiar yet with the OSX console as I'm a new Mac convert. Even still running this process was super easy and I now have XBMC on my ATV.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] Launcher 3.2 testing0