• 111(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
You need to use XWMM 3.0.0a to be able to manage sets.
There is no support for new line in Description field? it is saving as \n\n.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Why doesn't the TV show or file interface work with the current XBMC stable version, Frodo 12.2? I need to fix some BSed database entries for a couple of seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation. XBMC thinks seasons 1 and 2 are two totally different shows and I want it fixed. I've gone so far as to empty my XBMC database completely and am about to readd everything following some file renaming, as I can't seem to get it to correct any other way at this point. Maybe I can set this thing up to use my MySQL install...
For me, the File Management view is not working right.
It shows the sources main folders with "path" checkbox checked, but shows no info on the right side for any of them.
Additionally, the subdirectories are not shown as checked, while i have recursive scanning enabled in xbmc.
Using 3.0.0 and xbmc frodo
1 File management hasn't been fixed yet its on the todo list, though development on XWMM is painfully slow, due to real live I suspect.

@jsbelanger

If you start by using proper naming conventions in first place(which is on XBMC wiki) then you wouldn't need to have a moan, but again goto line 1

contributions are welcome from anyone to fix these issues.
Actually I did rename them, and XBMC still wouldn't correct them when I rescanned. I got so frustrated that I completely removed XBMC and only reinstalled just the other day after cleaning up some directory structure a bit. Now the TV shows library isn't showing all the shows I have, even though I can get to them by going to files instead of titles. I think I'll be having to rename more stuff now that I've removed all sources from XBMC.
mmm, well, blame the user not the software Wink had it been done according to specified conventions it would work Video_library/Naming_files/TV_shows (wiki).
Question: I'm looking for an Editor, which I can use directly within XBMC.
Is this editor for build in XBMC, so I can edit my movies via button in XBMC?
No. Its a web interface replacement. You use it via web browser on a networked pc.
I'm sorry, this has probably been asked several times, but how can I keep both interfaces. Or, in other words, how can I have the media manager, but also the web interface player to control xbmc?

Thanks in advance
Yes but not both accessible at same time. You'll need to change it in XBMC whenever your needs change.
Is there any way to edit the sets info? not just the title, but also the overview.

Tested v2 and v3 on Gotham.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
v3.0.0a yea I think v2 no.
twice parrot.
hmm here I can edit only the title:

v3.0.0a
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8