• 93(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager

Hi everyone,

It has been a while, lot of things happened in my life in the last couple of months. I have some spare time and I will be working on porting XWMM to Frodo.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Sorry for not being persistant and thanks for your understanding.
Slash
Wish you the best!

And thanks for porting XWMM to Frodo. It's the only thing i miss for Frodo.
(2012-12-15, 19:35)chander Wrote: Wish you the best!

Thanks
Yes great to see Slash is working away at the Frodo version and that is not forgotten, good work anyway.

@slash check your pm Wink

uNi

+1 from me. Thank you.

I couldn't agree more with that view! I didn't understand what this web-service was about but now that I've been reading about it and learnt how it works I cannot but wish to see it become XBMC 12.0 RC1 (Frodo) friendly. Just being able to tailor and customise the different databases from a web interface is... more than I could imagine! Congratulacions for your achievement!
I am running Frodo RC1 and I get this message when trying to install 209 "Addon webinterface.XWMM requires xbmc.gui version 3.00 which is not available". Any advice?
Living Room: Ubuntu 16.10 x64 | BayTrail-M SOC | Krypton | Hitachi 55L6 | Yamaha RX-V665 | 7.1 Polk Surround
Den: RetroPie 4.1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO XVT553SV
Bedroom: OSMC 2017.02-1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO E370VA
HP Chromebook 14: Ubuntu 16.04 x64 | Celeron 2955U | Jarvis
NAS: Windows 10 | 20TB on DrivePool | Emby DB | Subsonic | Plex
@VanillaXtract

It doesn't work for Frodo yet, wait until its finished.

uNi
(2012-12-15, 19:49)uNiversal Wrote: Yes great to see Slash is working away at the Frodo version and that is not forgotten, good work anyway.

@slash check your pm Wink

uNi

Hey, I got it but I can't reply to you (you have PM disabled).
BTW, it`s really cool
;-)

@slash

Feel free to use or if you want a special size colors I can have a go. I can upload the psd somewhere too.

uNi
Hi Slash,

just wondering if there is any special pattern to attach the trailer in you app ?
I've been trying to figure out why some of the trailers are not playing at all and why some are fine.
I noticed I can't just write youtube trailer (like http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...knG01yvT9s), in the minute I leave the page it just clear the trailer path box. If I'm putting there path with the actual file at the end it works! (like http://trailers.apple.com/movies/summit/..._h480p.mov).

can you help me out plz ?? How can I link a youtube trailer ?

10x

an update: FF causing the trailer box the wipe out the path. Tried the same with IE9 and path saved ok BUT XBMC cannot play it anyway! btw- I'm using MQ3 skin.
(2012-12-22, 19:07)ND30 Wrote: just wondering if there is any special pattern to attach the trailer in you app ?
I've been trying to figure out why some of the trailers are not playing at all and why some are fine.
I noticed I can't just write youtube trailer (like http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...knG01yvT9s), in the minute I leave the page it just clear the trailer path box. If I'm putting there path with the actual file at the end it works! (like http://trailers.apple.com/movies/summit/..._h480p.mov).

can you help me out plz ?? How can I link a youtube trailer ?

Hi,
which version of XBMC are running ?
If it is 12.0 RC, note that I'm working on porting XWMM to frodo. So you should wait until I release a new XWMM version.
thx
/
I'm using Eden 11. not frodo.
(2012-12-21, 10:24)uNiversal Wrote: @VanillaXtract

It doesn't work for Frodo yet, wait until its finished.

uNi

I see that now. Totally forgot that Frodo does not equal Eden. Thanks.
Living Room: Ubuntu 16.10 x64 | BayTrail-M SOC | Krypton | Hitachi 55L6 | Yamaha RX-V665 | 7.1 Polk Surround
Den: RetroPie 4.1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO XVT553SV
Bedroom: OSMC 2017.02-1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO E370VA
HP Chromebook 14: Ubuntu 16.04 x64 | Celeron 2955U | Jarvis
NAS: Windows 10 | 20TB on DrivePool | Emby DB | Subsonic | Plex
Is this still the easiest way to set up movie sets? I know it doesn't work for FRODO yet, but it looks like the movie set add on isn't updated any longer, and I have used this in the past to set up my own movie sets. Just wondering if this is still the easiest tool to use for that?
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8