• 94(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
rhmclay, I'm using Frodo RC2, and my movies are getting automatically put into sets with the default themoviedatabase.org scraper. I have the "organize movies into sets" option checked in settings>video. Pretty slick.

But I will still need need XWMM to organize family movies and adult movies. slash, one feature that would be great would be the ability to add a selection of movies to a set at once, rather than having to do so one movie at a time.
(2012-12-23, 16:53)slash Wrote: Hi,
which version of XBMC are running ?
If it is 12.0 RC, note that I'm working on porting XWMM to frodo. So you should wait until I release a new XWMM version.
thx
/
If you need someone to test the frodo version...Big Grin Cool
Yes, eagerly awaiting Frodo version. Just started using this then it disappeared on RC3. Ratsa fratsa .....ARGH! SadUndecided
(2013-01-07, 15:13)Pull n Pray Wrote: ... one feature that would be great would be the ability to add a selection of movies to a set at once, rather than having to do so one movie at a time.

+1

This feature would be very usefull to me too
I don't know if it would be possible to add the possibility to create smart playlists remotely trough XWMM...?
I don't see any way of adding smart playlists remotely, and I blocked the feature from the remote control, being that I don't want the kids to "accidentally" create many..
Can't wait (should-i-say-pre) frodo version Nod
Also can you make it work with people that use MySQL setup for syncing DBs lastr version couldnt work when you used that type of setup

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I use mySQL and it works - not directly trough the SQL database, but when you modify on one machine, it syncs directly the DB and everyone gets it. Way better than anything else I tried so far.
(2013-01-17, 05:42)Marsupial Wrote: I use mySQL and it works - not directly trough the SQL database, but when you modify on one machine, it syncs directly the DB and everyone gets it. Way better than anything else I tried so far.

Well on Eden, it was impossible to get movies to work or set sets

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I am on eden. Movies work. Sets are weird but works too. you just need to reload the database often by selecting movies list after every change. Plus, you cannot "change" a movie set, you need to save an empty set first.
Looking forward to Frodo support Smile
+1 for anticipation of Frodo support! =)
I'm also eagerly awaiting an update. In the meantime, does anyone know if there are currently any Frodo-compatible options for editing metadata? I had to re-scan my entire library so I lost all the custom genres I set up to get PseudoTV working the way I like. I've tried a few different things I've found around the forums, but none of them seem to do what I need. Without that, it feels like my XBMC is fighting at half strength.
Try XBNE...
Yeah, I tried XBNE, but it doesn't support editing of TV shows. Not much use to me.
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8