• 79(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
(2012-04-08, 03:22)Stippy Wrote: Not to hijack your conversation, but I'm having issues w/ WXMM (2.0.5) on Eden as well:

If a movie is in a set when add it to my library (exported info from Dharma, multi-file. This was to keep my existing sets), I can move it out of that set via WXMM without a problem. However, I cannot create a new set or move that same movie back into its original set. According to WXMM I've made a created a new set and put a movie into it, but according to XBMC, nothing's changed. Reboot, update library, same thing. No new sets showing up, movie I put back in the set I removed it from is not back in the set.

EGSadNot my real setup! Big Grin ) Added a source, the Comedy share on the server, they all are in the "Comedy Movies" set. Using WXMM, I remove "Funny Movie 1" from the Comedy Movies set. Update my library, I see the Comedy Movies and Funny Movie 1. Good. Now I use WXMM to make a new set, "The Funny Movie Series" and move Funny Movie 1 into that set. Update library. No new set listed, FM1 still in the list as an individual title. Go back to WXMM, put Funny Movie 1 back into the Comedy Movies set, update library. Funny Movie 1 is still on the list and not in the movie set.

So far, sets are the only thing keeping me from moving to Eden. I want my sets the way I have them now without a ton of work!! Big Grin Thanks for any help!

Bump. Big Grin
(2012-04-08, 01:30)Mochaka Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 13:45)slash Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 08:30)Mochaka Wrote: Hello,

I installed XWMM from zip and it took a while for it to actually load properly, but now im finally in and no movies will come up at all. I can get TV Shows to display, but movies is just empty.

I'm running Eden on Win7 connecting to a MySQL database with roughly 400 movies in the db.

which version of XWMM are you running ?
Have you tried to reinstall from addon repo ?
let me know

I'm running 2.0.5 on Eden latest.

I have reinstalled it. It loads fast now, as before the interface wouldn't load, but no movies show up.

Alright i tried again, and i looked in Chromes Dev console, im getting these errors.

http://localhost:1224/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?...3957322801 Failed to load resource
http://localhost:1224/jsonrpc Failed to load resource
http://localhost:1224/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?...3957322948 Failed to load resource
http://localhost:1224/extjs/resources/im...sprite.gif Failed to load resource

These hosts work fine in my browser, but not in XWMM.
(2012-04-08, 18:17)Stippy Wrote:
(2012-04-08, 03:22)Stippy Wrote: Not to hijack your conversation, but I'm having issues w/ WXMM (2.0.5) on Eden as well:

If a movie is in a set when add it to my library (exported info from Dharma, multi-file. This was to keep my existing sets), I can move it out of that set via WXMM without a problem. However, I cannot create a new set or move that same movie back into its original set. According to WXMM I've made a created a new set and put a movie into it, but according to XBMC, nothing's changed. Reboot, update library, same thing. No new sets showing up, movie I put back in the set I removed it from is not back in the set.

EGSadNot my real setup! Big Grin ) Added a source, the Comedy share on the server, they all are in the "Comedy Movies" set. Using WXMM, I remove "Funny Movie 1" from the Comedy Movies set. Update my library, I see the Comedy Movies and Funny Movie 1. Good. Now I use WXMM to make a new set, "The Funny Movie Series" and move Funny Movie 1 into that set. Update library. No new set listed, FM1 still in the list as an individual title. Go back to WXMM, put Funny Movie 1 back into the Comedy Movies set, update library. Funny Movie 1 is still on the list and not in the movie set.

So far, sets are the only thing keeping me from moving to Eden. I want my sets the way I have them now without a ton of work!! Big Grin Thanks for any help!

Thanks for taking the time to describe the issue, I'll need to replicate it and let you know.

Slash

(2012-04-09, 09:47)Mochaka Wrote: [quote='Mochaka' pid='1069317' dateline='1333841449']

I'm running 2.0.5 on Eden latest.

I have reinstalled it. It loads fast now, as before the interface wouldn't load, but no movies show up.

Alright i tried again, and i looked in Chromes Dev console, im getting these errors.

http://localhost:1224/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?...3957322801 Failed to load resource
http://localhost:1224/jsonrpc Failed to load resource
http://localhost:1224/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?...3957322948 Failed to load resource
http://localhost:1224/extjs/resources/im...sprite.gif Failed to load resource

Thanks for the details. It seems to be related to using mysql but not sure. I've finished installing mysql for testing.
I'll let you know.

Slash
(2012-04-09, 13:18)slash Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to describe the issue, I'll need to replicate it and let you know.

Slash

Thank you! If you need any more info, just ask. Smile

I must be really thick but I tried XWMM on three different browsers and all I get are screens with my films and tv shows but not a hint of how to edit the data associated with it. Am I missing something?
(2012-04-11, 18:07)jopie Wrote: I must be really thick but I tried XWMM on three different browsers and all I get are screens with my films and tv shows but not a hint of how to edit the data associated with it. Am I missing something?

SOLVED. If, like me, you get a screen with just your film thumbprints and nothing to edit in, check out

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/33873/con...ovie-sets/

Hi,

Editing the metadata of films and shows works but I cannot change any of the art (poster, fan art). I can find new posters, change them and as soon as I click the done button the screen is greyed out and save is impossible (so is anything else; I have to reload the page). I have the latest XBMC version and tried this using both Safari on a Mac and Chrome on a PC.
(2012-04-13, 12:48)jopie Wrote: Hi,

Editing the metadata of films and shows works but I cannot change any of the art (poster, fan art). I can find new posters, change them and as soon as I click the done button the screen is greyed out and save is impossible (so is anything else; I have to reload the page). I have the latest XBMC version and tried this using both Safari on a Mac and Chrome on a PC.

Could you try with firefox (if installed). It seems that I still have some compatibility issues with Chrome and safari. I'm working on it.
Thanks
Hello everyone,
Just finished a setup with XBMC + MySQL.

Also installed Chrome latest version.

- Movie list seems to work fine
- Changing fanart with Chrome is not working (DOM problem).
- Other testing in progress

For those who have issues please try with Firefox (when possible) and let me know.

Thanks
/
This tool really looks great. Can I run it off of my NAS device which also hosts my video collection or does it need to be installed on a workstation running XBMC?
Thanks!
(2012-04-14, 14:43)slash Wrote:
(2012-04-13, 12:48)jopie Wrote: Hi,

Could you try with firefox (if installed). It seems that I still have some compatibility issues with Chrome and safari. I'm working on it.
Thanks
Hello everyone,
Just finished a setup with XBMC + MySQL.

Also installed Chrome latest version.

- Movie list seems to work fine
- Changing fanart with Chrome is not working (DOM problem).
- Other testing in progress

For those who have issues please try with Firefox (when possible) and let me know.

Thanks
/

I tried it on Firefox, IE and Chrome. None of them worked for me.
I had everything setup on XBMC 10 and MySQL without any issues. I made the necessary modifications to the MySQL DB as per the wiki instructions and did a clean un-install of XBMC 10 and installed XBMC 11. I then re-imported my movies and TV shows without any issues. Since then XWMM doesn't work for me. I have enabled logging on XBMC and the log doesn't show any error messages regarding web interfaces.

I haven't tried re-installing everything from scratch (including MySQL) and I'd like that to be my absolute last resort. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
I also ran into a problem setting up XWMM on Eden. I'm fairly new to XBMC, so I could just be missing something. I am running XBMC on an Apple TV 2 with XWMM installed. When I try to go to it from Firefox on a PC, the interface loads fine, movie list loads, but all data for the movies is blank...not even the title fills in, even though the title shows fine in the movie list. A few random movies have genres filled in, but thats it, nothing else. If I load XWMM on IE, the interface wont even load at all, just get a gray box. And if I use Chrome, all seems to work fine...any clue whats causing it to act up in Firefox? I spent hours last night messing with it trying to figure out what the problem was before I noticed it was just certain browsers. I can at least still use it now, just curious as to what is causing it to be blank in Firefox. Thanks for any help.
Slash, I tried it with Firefox (on a PC) and it works ... more or less. What happens is that I can now download the new cover art and replace the existing art. It also saves properly now and the new art is shown ... until you move away from the specific film by highlighting another. When you return to the old one the old file is back! However, when I checked the actual database in practice in my home theatre the new cover art was in place, so this looks like a cache problem.

PS. Is it possible to add one's own cover art?
Hmmm I get the screen but ist blank Sad It says Movielist nothing more a grey screen is all..
Im on the Eden 11, and the XWMM 2.05

Any Ideers? Smile
Hmmm I get the screen but ist blank Sad It says Movielist nothing more a grey screen is all..
Im on the Eden 11, and the XWMM 2.05

Any Ideers? Smile
I am getting no listing at all in the movie list - i do in the small about of box sets i have and i get a listing of TV series. I have tried IE, FF, Chrome and Safari on both Windows and OSX - same results. This is from accessing my aTV2 - Will test on my HTPC this evening.
(2012-04-14, 20:12)tedappleberry Wrote: This tool really looks great. Can I run it off of my NAS device which also hosts my video collection or does it need to be installed on a workstation running XBMC?
Thanks!

XWMM is an addon you install on the XBMC box. After that, you just need a browser (nothig to be installed on the workstation).

slash
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8