• 84(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
I tried 2.0.5 and 2.0.6. and I'm using the official release. It's a problem with my library, not XWMM. I just bought a remote app for the iPhone and same problem here. For most of the movies there is no title, or a wrong one and also the thumbnail image is wrong too. I really need a good library editor to fix these issues. Sad
I couldn't get XBNE to work, and it renamed a lot of files even though I didn't want that, so I'm kinda scared of that program. I hoped XWMM was what I was looking for Sad
(2012-06-14, 20:33)sej7278 Wrote:
(2012-06-14, 20:17)falc410 Wrote: Now when I go to XWMM I have a lot of movies which don't have a title, some of them have some information, even a picture or complete, others have nothing.

you're not using xbmc 12 alpha "froyo" from git are you? xwmm doesn't work with it and presents the problems you are describing above.

if you're using xbmc 11 eden then xwmm 2.0.6 works fine - for some reason xbmc only see's 2.0.5 but you can get 2.0.6 from the website, but even 2.0.5 should work.

Don't know wich version i use. I now see a grey screen on the url.
(2012-06-15, 09:23)g.scholtens Wrote: Don't know wich version i use. I now see a grey screen on the url.

well you're going to have to put some more work in than that if you want us to help you.

the addon info is within the xbmc application itself (not the web interface) in settings, as is the version of xbmc.

you'll also have to check within the application that you've actually enabled xwmm and that you have xbmc configured to allow http remote control etc.
(2012-06-15, 11:56)sej7278 Wrote:
(2012-06-15, 09:23)g.scholtens Wrote: Don't know wich version i use. I now see a grey screen on the url.

well you're going to have to put some more work in than that if you want us to help you.

the addon info is within the xbmc application itself (not the web interface) in settings, as is the version of xbmc.

you'll also have to check within the application that you've actually enabled xwmm and that you have xbmc configured to allow http remote control etc.

Use the latest version. Enabled xwmm and allow to http remote control.
(2012-06-16, 12:15)g.scholtens Wrote: Use the latest version. Enabled xwmm and allow to http remote control.

well if the "latest version" was a 12 alpha compiled from git, that's your problem. if you mean you got it from a repo, then its probably 11 eden (it says on the loading screen) which should work fine, unless your database is broken.
Someone had reported some time ago that the description field in the music section rarely updates. After doing some tests it looks like this field will only update when there are no special characters in the description. If you remove any of the following it seems to update

& " ! ; -

I hope this gives the developer something to go on to fix this bug.

I just followd the link from the start post. Eden version, because i have xbmc eden.

Hi everyone,

I've been silent for a while. Didn't even noticed that XBMC is now to 12.04 Beta.

I'll take some time in the few weeks to fix some issues with Eden especially browser compatibility and port XWMM to Frodo.

Many new features in the JSON-RPC will help fix limitations and issues in XWMM.

Stay tuned and thanks for your patience

Slash
(2012-06-24, 17:01)slash Wrote: I've been silent for a while. Didn't even noticed that XBMC is now to 12.04 Beta.

I'll take some time in the few weeks to fix some issues with Eden especially browser compatibility and port XWMM to Frodo.

Many new features in the JSON-RPC will help fix limitations and issues in XWMM.

Stay tuned and thanks for your patience

nice one! i'd not bother with eden though, the only problem there is firefox. i'd concentrate on froyo going forward. up to you of course.
(2012-06-24, 17:38)sej7278 Wrote: nice one! I'd not bother with eden though, the only problem there is firefox. i'd concentrate on froyo going forward. up to you of course.

Well I've updated Firefox to 13.01 and now I can't do any json-rpc request. It returns an error. So I definitely need to fix the Firefox issue, I have the feeling that I will run into this with the Frodo port.

/
I've managed to install XWMM, and able to use it via IE.
I have a couple of movies that are in two disk edition. For eg:- Avatar, one disk contains the main movie, and the second disk contains special features.
How can i add these two disks a single Avatar Folder?
When i click on the movie sets option in the tool bar, its giving me options to set other movies such as Godfather, Matrix, i tried to add the name manually using the add button for Avatar, but i am not able to add two disks.
Please help
Is there a tutorial on how to add movie sets using XWMM?
(2012-06-26, 01:07)MANswers Wrote: I've managed to install XWMM, and able to use it via IE.
I have a couple of movies that are in two disk edition. For eg:- Avatar, one disk contains the main movie, and the second disk contains special features.
How can i add these two disks a single Avatar Folder?
When i click on the movie sets option in the tool bar, its giving me options to set other movies such as Godfather, Matrix, i tried to add the name manually using the add button for Avatar, but i am not able to add two disks.
Please help

hmm, not sure I follow. Do you mean two movies ?

In order to add a item (movie) to a set it must be present in the XBMC database.

So when you mention two disks are they ripped or are they real disks ?
(2012-06-26, 19:12)MANswers Wrote: Is there a tutorial on how to add movie sets using XWMM?

Try here : http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/33873/con...movie-sets.

Hi everyone,

I fixed firefox issues.

Let me know

/
(2012-07-01, 17:48)slash Wrote: Hi everyone,

I fixed firefox issues.

Let me know

/
Still not working here with Firefox 13.0.1 (Client) and XBMC 11.0 (Server).
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8