• 115(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
You pressing the save button? If yes then possibly a bug depends on browser being used where possible use Firefox with no cookie or other blockers type plugins. If its a bug open an issue on github and try to be as details as possible.

thx.
Hi guys!

I installed the latest nightly of Gotham today. Afterwards I installed the latest XWMM (4.0.1) via zip. I enabled the webinterface in XBMC. However I always get a white browser page after I logged into the webinterface. Tested with Firefox 27.0.1, Chrome 33, Internet Explorer 10. I am running Win7 HP 64 bit. This happens on my Frodo system as well (XWMM 3.0.2). Previous Frodo version (3.0.1) is running fine. Any advice?
do

127.0.0.1:80 <or the port you chose, clear browser cache etc...

There is no reason whatsoever for that as no changes were made that could cause this at all
I did all that.. The problem persists :-(

Wiped the browser caches, cleaned the temporary data on my pc, switched ports, switched passwords and what not.
ya idk it seems to be working here just fine on my test machine. Ill need to test the latest nightly and xwmm but thus far I have a week old build and gotham xwmm is working so we will see.
The only page that gives that result is http://ip:port/files/index.html which is fine because its broken and known broken anywho.

But movies/index.html etc works just fine.
Hm good to know. Thanks for your advice. I might try a fresh windows installation and see if the problem will occur there as well.
Its not windows, its simply as I said.
Well, something must be wrong with my main windows7 machine I am using XBMC with because I just installed windows + xbmc (gotham) in a virtual machine and the webinterface shows up fine.
Unfortunately I don't know enough about stuff like that to go on a hunt for the source of that problem :-(
disregard.
Since slash has been unavailable for some time and Universa1 has been continuing support for XWMM, I decided to split the discussion of XWMM under Frodo and Gotham to a new thread.
This makes it easier to have up to date information in the first post of the thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice

Discussion of XWMM for Frodo and Gotham is here: [Web Interface Addon] [Frodo/Gotham] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi,
what about movies tag?

I'm using 3.01 version and I can't find a metod to edit tags..

thx
Latest version is 3.0.2 and I dont think tags are supported, you are welcome to add that support though.

Also this thread is now outdated.
(2014-03-29, 16:01)uNiversal Wrote: Latest version is 3.0.2 and I dont think tags are supported, you are welcome to add that support though.

Also this thread is now outdated.

Ok, thx

I don't know how to write in python, sorry..

Where's the official discussion?
Actually XWMM is js and jsonrpc, there's no python involved. addons of the web interface nature are some sort of jquery or javascript interfacing with websockets or jsonrpc to query stuff from xbmc, python is hardly used if at all any, never seen it. Then again Im just the github janitor /release organiser, for XWMM so development is beyond my skills. But look at the source and see. Any contribs welcome via PR to github master code.

If you look at the post nr #1721 you can see where the new thread is located. Wink

thx in advance for you consideration.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8