naming convention for Joss Whedon's Firefly
Hi guys,

Does anyone here have Joss Whedon's Firefly working on XBMC? If so would you mind sharing the file and series naming convention as I can't get the scraper to work (TVDB or IMDB) and I've tried all sorts of variations without any luck

thanks
Just the typical series/ep (s01exx) stuff.
Post a debug log from a scan or you are not likely to get much help (see my sig).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Firefly/Season 1/Firefly.S01E01.The Train Job.avi works fine for me.
i have it all set to sXXeXX_<episodename> but its the only one where i went with DVD order rather than aired order.
A debug log will likely tell you exactly what the issue is.
Also, for Firefly I'm reasonably certain the air date order is set to Whedon's intended order.
szsori Wrote:Also, for Firefly I'm reasonably certain the air date order is set to Whedon's intended order.

uh, then it wouldnt be aired order would it?
Huh

i thought the dvd order was the way it was intended to be aired, but the aired order was the way fox actually did air them...
Quote:A box set containing the fourteen completed episodes (including those which had not yet aired in the United States) was released on region 1 DVD on December 9, 2003, region 2 on April 19, 2004, and region 4 on August 2, 2004. The box features the episodes in the original order in which the show's producers had intended them to be broadcast, as well as seven episode commentaries, outtakes and other features.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_(TV_series)

So yes, the dvd episodes are out of sync with broadcast order. If you keep the dvd an iso/set, you would have to set a separate source with the dvd sort order or just live with them being displayed out of order.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
naming convention for Joss Whedon's Firefly0