[Mac] V.9.11 Alpha and Navigation Sounds Problem
Hey all, I just upgraded to the Alpha v.9.11 and it seems great! My only issue is the fact a can't hear navigation sounds in any of my skins... I have tried Transparency, Mediastream Redux, and Aeon. While trying various svn builds I would come across this same problem every so often...I would always change to another svn and it fixed it. However, I would really like to stick to the Alpha release... any ideas on how I can get the sounds to work? I have already checked the sounds in teh settings, and they are on Skin Default - I tried to toggle between the settings but nothing changed!

I appreciate any help!
I love my Mac Mini :;):
UnisonRuss Wrote:Hey all, I just upgraded to the Alpha v.9.11 and it seems great! My only issue is the fact a can't hear navigation sounds in any of my skins... I have tried Transparency, Mediastream Redux, and Aeon. While trying various svn builds I would come across this same problem every so often...I would always change to another svn and it fixed it. However, I would really like to stick to the Alpha release... any ideas on how I can get the sounds to work? I have already checked the sounds in teh settings, and they are on Skin Default - I tried to toggle between the settings but nothing changed!

I appreciate any help!

navigation sounds are disabled due to issue with hanging when digital audio is used. they might/might not be re-enabled for 9.11 release.
Oh, so they are not suppose to work? That makes me feel better Big Grin I may downgrade back to 23898 then because I really like having navigation sounds. I will definitely stay up on your updates though and hope they are implemented again Smile

Thanks for the prompt response!
I love my Mac Mini :;):

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mac] V.9.11 Alpha and Navigation Sounds Problem0