TV Fan Art is there but not all TV Thumbs are
Hi, sorry if this was already asked, i looked but could not find a similar question and an answer.

I am using build 22516, and currently the Transparency Skin.

After scaning for new content in my TV folder, for all shows, I get all of the Fanart and episode info, but for a few shows, the Thumb button has no art, just the folder image.

I have checked TheTVDB site, and they do have the images for Thumb Buttons, only they are not appearing. ie - The Mentalist. When I hover over the Thumb Button, the Fanart image fills the background with a "The Mentalist" poster, but the button remains a blue sideways folder. All of the Episode names are all scraped correctly, but still no Thumb art on the button.

Is this a bug, a setting, or do i have to manually fix the ones without any Thumb Art?

The presentation of Tranparency is so fantastic, as is other skins, that i just want it all to look right.

The same thing is for another 6 TV Shows, while the other 36 shows are all fine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Cam
Sorry, I just Solved it. I right click on the thumb, TV Show Information, Get Thumb, and Now it is there! Smile

Still Puzzled as to why some shows did not do it automatically.

Anyway, Cheers,

Cam
Hi Cammer,

Yes I have the same issue on I believe its atlantis 9.10 Im using with the MediaStream skin.

I read on another post you need to do a find replace of "images.thetvdb.com" and change this to just "thetvdb.com" in the "thetvdb.xml" file in the scrapers folder off of xbmc.

I however did this and it did fix but only if I manually go to right click and tv informations refresh then thumb and select it.

It no longer updates automatically..

Is there something we are missing here?

E.g. is there a further edit required in the xml scraper file?

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Fan Art is there but not all TV Thumbs are0