Confused
Hi,

I know this sounds dumb. Sorry

I'm really confused. I'm a new user as some may already know from a previous post.

I have setup my movies and tv shows in XBMC and have sent content for movies > imdb and tv shows > tvdb.

I open up movies in library mode and there is only two movies in there. When I open up in files mode everything is there. I would deal with library mode but there is no movie information flowing in where as library mode has all the library information.

I have set xbmc to update library.

What am i doing wrong?
Most likely the scrapers don't recognize the movie titels from your file names or directory names. You can either change the titles so the scrapers can automatically recognize them, or use some external library tool in which you can correctly assign your movies (like Ember).

Did you read throught the online manual? Have a look here Set_Contents_(Video_Library) and note the IMDB filename conventions.
Did you check "selected folder contains a single video"? If so, uncheck it. Also, what format are most of your files in?

Edit: Lastly, there's a small chance that some stray nfo files are screwing things up too. I'd look to that last though.
All my movies are in avi.

Ill try to unselect the option and see what happens.

I used embr** thing and got all files for movies, however in files mode i see all the art work but no movie info. I also used the package to rename everything correctly. Doesn't explain why only one movie is appearing in library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confused0