copying xbmc from one pc to another
ok so i have xbmc set up on a pc in my lounge room setup perfectly how i like. its using aeon skin and it has a few mods on it and stuff but i spent AGES getting it how i wanted.

now i want to have another pc setup in my theater room that i've just finished but i've been trying to replicate how i have xbmc setup on the new pc and i can't get it to work no matter what i try Sad

i've spent the last WEEEK trying to do this and end up just giving up in frustration.

is there a way i can just copy stuff over from the other pc to the new pc to have it setup the same?

will it work if i just copy everything over?
i do this with live.

you can do dd if=/dev/usb of=xbmc.iso
then reimage the usb every time you need to.
frieten Wrote:ok so i have xbmc set up on a pc in my lounge room setup perfectly how i like. its using aeon skin and it has a few mods on it and stuff but i spent AGES getting it how i wanted.

now i want to have another pc setup in my theater room that i've just finished but i've been trying to replicate how i have xbmc setup on the new pc and i can't get it to work no matter what i try Sad

i've spent the last WEEEK trying to do this and end up just giving up in frustration.

is there a way i can just copy stuff over from the other pc to the new pc to have it setup the same?

will it work if i just copy everything over?

copy your user's ~/.xbmc folder over. Spend one week for this is pretty sad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
copying xbmc from one pc to another0