Yet Another RSS reader
(kevinsartori @ oct. 03 2004,17:31 Wrote:hello.

very cool script, icemani!

one thing i've noticed that i thought i'd mention.  if you use an ampersand ( & ) in the <title> tag of your feedlist.xml, then yarssr won't load!  using the plus symbol ( + ) is not a problem.

this may be obvious to some, but it took me a while to figure out the problem.  Smile

also worth mentioning, if the rss feed itself has an ampersand ( & ) in the <title> tag, yarssr will lock up.  here is an example:

anime and manga bittorrent links:
**edited by hullebulle: link removed due to forum rules**

any news on better support for ntsc displays?
thanks for letting me know these bugs. i'm working on the new version at the moment and it will have quite a lot improvements. i try to fix those too. ntsc support will also be added.

navigation is bit odd.
only left works it seems, hope that will be improved.
like it if i can use right press dpad too.
great work iceman. when will a new version be out?
does this script check the sites regularly to see if the news has changed, or just on "load"?
I donated $40 to the XBMC project, and so should you.
anyone working on a new improved version of this script? if not, i might give it a try.

i noticed something odd today. when there is an enter between the <title> tag and the title itself, the title will show one line lower than it should. so a tag like this:
Quote:<title>
wilders 24 uur per dag bewaakt</title>
actually looks like this:

this is an actual rss feed, that's how i found out.

so i would like to change the following:
- navigation should work better. i will try to make both left and right work instead of only the left button.
- html tag cleaning. some rss feeds include images. these should be shown, but since this seems to be difficult i'll first try to hide any html tags in the text.
- remove enters from title and perhaps also from the text. let xbmc format the text and decide where to break the lines.
Sad 
hello folks i did a search on this on xbmc forums and and x-box scene. my apologies if this has already been covered.

i am interested in enclosers in rss feeds. this was sparked from some of the ipodder casts.

what i would like to accomplish is to have a subscription that automagically downloads the files to my box and puts them in the right folders.

example: i am building one of these as a gift and i would like to create a feed that might have pictures, mp3 (speech) and maybe even a little video. i would like to build the giftbox so that it subscribes to my news feed and is available on the box including whatever media i decide to incude that week. i was also what an incredible way to post a travel log onto the box.

again my apologies if i missed the thread on this.
how is this script doing so far
i have downloaded this script, upload it to my xbox, but when i run the script, nothing !
any idea to help me ?
thanks
it is ok but i have no background.
and the file is present any idea ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Another RSS reader0