Problem with plugins
I've just installed xbmclive 9.11 and put the Transparency skin on it but on the home menu the plugins menu doesnt appear.
When i turn it on in the settings i can see at the bottom of the menu an invisible button with just the shadow of but i can't press it.

I'm also having problems linking the trailers button to my AMT plugin.
It works on my other media center.
Is this correct:

<item id="6">
<label>31403</label>
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,plugin://video/Apple Movie Trailers Lite/)</onclick>
<icon>special://skin/images/backgrounds/trailers.jpg</icon>
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Trailers_Folder)]</thumb>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(WideHomeMenu) + Skin.HasSetting(TrailersInHome)</visible>
</item>

Can anyone help?

UPDATE:
I'm feel a bit dumb, i needed to add stuff to the library first haha
Press THANK USER if I Help
AuXBoX Wrote:I've just installed xbmclive 9.11 and put the Transparency skin on it but on the home menu the plugins menu doesnt appear.
When i turn it on in the settings i can see at the bottom of the menu an invisible button with just the shadow of but i can't press it.

I'm also having problems linking the trailers button to my AMT plugin.
It works on my other media center.
Is this correct:

<item id="6">
<label>31403</label>
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,plugin://video/Apple Movie Trailers Lite/)</onclick>
<icon>special://skin/images/backgrounds/trailers.jpg</icon>
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Trailers_Folder)]</thumb>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(WideHomeMenu) + Skin.HasSetting(TrailersInHome)</visible>
</item>

Can anyone help?

UPDATE:
I'm feel a bit dumb, i needed to add stuff to the library first haha

nah, your not dumb, it was a little oversight on my end. the plugins menu button should also work without a library but it didn't. it'll be fixed in the next release.

as for the AMT script, the only thing that needs to be done is specify the path in:
Settings > Skin Settings > Scripts > Apple Movie Trailers path
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with plugins0