• 38(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod
r1ctus Wrote:i modified the 2d part of the 3D Wrap mode. trailer window's also ready now. this is how it looks like when the trailer's playing:

aaahhhh, I get it now, you changed ViewsVideo.xml itself. Looking good!
I am trying to change the way DialogSelect.xml is shown.
But anyway: looks great!
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to request a feature , but it would be nice to see an UP or DOWN arrow at the top and bottom of each scroll bar , that when pressed, scrolls only a page at a time. I assume this could be handled by the actionids pageup and pagedown.

Is this something that could be incorporated, in alteast the music views where the possibility of having numerous pages would be most prevalent..
It's a good idea but you can set any key in your remote to do just that.
I used channel up/channel down in my mce remote and previous/next in my xbox remote.
You can also use ff/rw, for ex., for jump letter (A, B, C...) and/or you can set your remote to sms style jump (2=ABC; 3=DEF, ...)

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:It's a good idea but you can set any key in your remote to do just that.
I used channel up/channel down in my mce remote and previous/next in my xbox remote.
You can also use ff/rw, for ex., for jump letter (A, B, C...) and/or you can set your remote to sms style jump (2=ABC; 3=DEF, ...)

True, though my use case is for my touch-screen XBMC jukebox ;-)
jw76 Wrote:True, though my use case is for my touch-screen XBMC jukebox ;-)

What happens if you press on scrollbar (next to the blue indicator)?

qualar, could you change the views labels that contain the movie year to this:
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Title$INFO[ListItem.Year,(,)]</label
this way the () wont appear in the parent folder items

Also, i've spotted some overlaping in tv epidodes list and episode names in the bottom bar overlapping media flags.

[url=Image]Image[/url]

And the media flags here.

[url=Image]Image[/url]

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Another small update to the themes...

This fixes a few instances where the text is unreadable or impossible to tell what is focused.

In includes_labels, add "button-submenu-focus.png" to the texturefocus:
PHP Code:
    <include name="MediaInfoButtonLabel">
        <
font>MediaInfoFont</font>
        <
width>100</width>
        <
height>50</height>
        <
textcolor>ListLabelUnfocusedColor</textcolor>
        <
focusedcolor>SelectedColor</focusedcolor>
        <
disabledcolor>DisabledColor</disabledcolor>
        <
align>center</align>
        <
aligny>center</aligny>
        <
texturefocus>button-submenu-focus.png</texturefocus>
        <
texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
        <
ondown>50</ondown>
        <
onup>50</onup>
    </include> 

and in each color xml change the selected color to white:
PHP Code:
<color name="SelectedColor">ffffffff</color

In includes_MenuBar we can fix it so that "Library Mode" is visible in the top menu bar again since xbmc has changed/removed some strings.

Change
PHP Code:
$LOCALIZE[418
to
PHP Code:
$LOCALIZE[29800
Qualar, I added your trailer window code to another skin. (sorry if I shouldnt have)

I have a problem. it plays in the window as well as fullscreen in the background behind everything. I didnt change ANY code, I copied it all, any ideas why that would happen?
qualar Wrote:Ok just upload your default.xml and I will merge it into the next and subsequent releases.

I don't have access to my default.xml right now but you only need to add the following lines to the file and you're ready.

<default type="label">
<textcolor>DefaultColor</textcolor>
</default>

By the way, thanks for a great mod!
xbs08 Wrote:What happens if you press on scrollbar (next to the blue indicator)?

qualar, could you change the views labels that contain the movie year to this:
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Title$INFO[ListItem.Year,(,)]</label
this way the () wont appear in the parent folder items

Also, i've spotted some overlaping in tv epidodes list and episode names in the bottom bar overlapping media flags.

[url=Image]Image[/url]

And the media flags here.

[url=Image]Image[/url]

The overlapping problem is already fixed but have not been able to upload due to lack of computer. However the overlapping inthe second image is due to too many media tags. This would not normally be a problem but I see in your shot that one of the media tags should not be there. How can a movie file be DVD and HD?
igotdvds Wrote:Qualar, I added your trailer window code to another skin. (sorry if I shouldnt have)

I have a problem. it plays in the window as well as fullscreen in the background behind everything. I didnt change ANY code, I copied it all, any ideas why that would happen?

This is happening because the skin you copied it into has a setting to play videos in the background.
The movie isn't DVD AND HD, the movie is HDDVD (there's a media flag for it in media/flagging/Video).
This is one flag not two flags.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hddvd

I would like to expand the recently added albums to contain maybe 15 albums, is that a complicated thing to do? A setting for that in the skin settings would be cool.
hellsing Wrote:I would like to expand the recently added albums to contain maybe 15 albums, is that a complicated thing to do? A setting for that in the skin settings would be cool.

No but the dialog would be quite large. Remember, recently added is an option in the submenu that shows a bigger list.
xbs08 Wrote:The movie isn't DVD AND HD, the movie is HDDVD (there's a media flag for it in media/flagging/Video).
This is one flag not two flags.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hddvd

My mistake, that is a big icon.
qualar Wrote:No but the dialog would be quite large. Remember, recently added is an option in the submenu that shows a bigger list.

I dont mind if if gets bigger, could you point me in the right direction to modify the number of items?

The sub-menu is too many clicks away for my liking Smile
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod3