• 7(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod
When scrolling "fast" in lists i get the letters on the left side telling me where in the list I am, but it comes up double like this:

D
D

instead of just

D

(sorry for the spam, just testing the script and writing on the fly Smile)
wimpy Wrote:When scrolling "fast" in lists i get the letters on the left side telling me where in the list I am, but it comes up double like this:

D
D

instead of just

D

(sorry for the spam, just testing the script and writing on the fly Smile)

Quote:request.. i love the animated fanart in Movies. Possible to get in TV Shows aswell ?

I will look at these for the next release.
another request. possible to get option to make 'P' have same layout as 'ENTER' when watching a movie/episode ? (instead of the small "paused" in the upper right corner)
qualar, what do you think of hiding the home menu icons if player has media?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
wimpy Wrote:another request. possible to get option to make 'P' have same layout as 'ENTER' when watching a movie/episode ? (instead of the small "paused" in the upper right corner)

Can you explain more what you mean?
xbs08 Wrote:qualar, what do you think of hiding the home menu icons if player has media?

Ah yea.. that would be cool Smile
xbs08 Wrote:qualar, what do you think of hiding the home menu icons if player has media?

I will look into request when I get the few kinks ironed out.
qualar Wrote:Can you explain more what you mean?

While playing, when you press 'P' it shows a small box in the upper right corner showing time and "paused" text.

When you press 'Enter' it shows a bigger box at the bottom with name of the movie/episode, clock and time + buttons for pausing etc.

Would it be possible that 'P' shows the "same type of box" on the bottom you get from 'Enter' but without the buttons ?

I can't provide a screenshot atm, but I can later on if my explaination is hard to understand Big Grin
Couple small bugs:

Some of the home menu icons don't slide up and fade in anymore. (videos, movies, TV Shows, and music.) Probably just missing an onfocus animation.

Programs and Pictures don't go up to the power button.
wannabegt4, shutdown is already fixed but your right on the anime, there's an <include>HomeMenuIconAnim</include> missing on them.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:wannabegt4, shutdown is already fixed but your right on the anime, there's an <include>HomeMenuIconAnim</include> missing on them.

Found the issue fixing now.
wimpy Wrote:when scrolling "fast" in lists i get the letters on the left side telling me where in the list i am, but it comes up double like this:

fixed

Quote:request.. I love the animated fanart in movies. Possible to get in tv shows aswell ?

added

added

wannabegt4 Wrote:couple small bugs:

Some of the home menu icons don't slide up and fade in anymore. (videos, movies, tv shows, and music.) probably just missing an onfocus animation.

Programs and pictures don't go up to the power button.

fixed
Great skin and a great mod, thanks for all your hard work.

I like the addition of the animated fanart backgrounds. The only issue I have with it (this is just a personal preference) is that the panning and zooming moves a little too quickly - to be honest I get a bit sea-sick looking at it after a while!!

Could you please point me in the direction of the XML files that controls the speed and direction of the Ken Burns effect so I can have a tinker with the settings?

Cheers
AsMoBhosca Wrote:Great skin and a great mod, thanks for all your hard work.

I like the addition of the animated fanart backgrounds. The only issue I have with it (this is just a personal preference) is that the panning and zooming moves a little too quickly - to be honest I get a bit sea-sick looking at it after a while!!

Could you please point me in the direction of the XML files that controls the speed and direction of the Ken Burns effect so I can have a tinker with the settings?

Cheers

includes_Animations.xml search for KenBurns
enable library isn't visible on the top menu bar.

Programs doesn't work in settings.

I'd look into it but I've got a B-day party to go to. Good luck.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod3