• 1(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod
PLEASE: If you download please provide feedback.

This MOD adds extra features to the standard Rapier 2.0. The features in this MOD extra to Rapier Include:

Themes: 4 user selectable themes - Blue(default), Orange, Crimson and Lime.

Extra Viewtypes:

3D Wrap View with Trailer playback
Showcase Split View with trailer playback.
Episode List
Wide Slim List
Large Poster View
Wall View
Wide Icon View

Extra Screens:

System Information Screen
New Weather Screen with animated icons and conditional backgrounds (includes support for weather plus)
New Movie information
New OSD

Extra Widgets

cdArt - Animated disks when playing fullscreen music.
System Information on Homescreen
Recently added Movies, TV Shows and Music on home screen.
Sub Menus for all main items.

Other features:

Ken Burns effect animated background fanart.
Small Video overlays in certain views.

Example Screenshots:

Image Image

Image Image

Download

Extra screenshots
What is the difference between v1.1 and 2.1? As far as the date tells they are both uploaded today.

EDIT. Btw, when extracting i get this error :

Its no biggie..im just copying the the background from the original rapier..
qualar Wrote:Image

according to your music info screen, the bitrate is surely measured in Kbit/s and not MHZ Wink
also try to use fallback labels for entries that are not filled in yet (like "--") to avoid empty displays like PREVIOUS TRACK: BY
(if i go deeper into it i would even avoid using BY on previous/next to gain room for longer titles, but that might just be my feel about it)
the time display has enough room and would benefit from adding MusicPlayer.Duration (total track time) & MusicPlayer.Time (current song position) infolabels in addition or instead of remaining time.
nice to see the added audio flags though.
i suppose that is a hack?
cheers,azido :;):
bblauritzen Wrote:What is the difference between v1.1 and 2.1? As far as the date tells they are both uploaded today.

EDIT. Btw, when extracting i get this error :

Its no biggie..im just copying the the background from the original rapier..

Actually no difference. Just thought I would make it 2.1 so people would realise it was based on Rapier 2.0. Reuploaded it must have got corrupted on the upload.
azido Wrote:according to your music info screen, the bitrate is surely measured in Kbit/s and not MHZ Wink
also try to use fallback labels for entries that are not filled in yet (like "--") to avoid empty displays like PREVIOUS TRACK: BY
(if i go deeper into it i would even avoid using BY on previous/next to gain room for longer titles, but that might just be my feel about it)
the time display has enough room and would benefit from adding MusicPlayer.Duration (total track time) & MusicPlayer.Time (current song position) infolabels in addition or instead of remaining time.
nice to see the added audio flags though.
i suppose that is a hack?

Azido thanks for your input

I did not actually add that part of the code. The only part of that info box that I modded was the rotating CD part. However, I am thinking of replacing this with a less obtrusive display. Maybe just the Rotating CD art in the bottom top left of screen with a few key bits of info. Could anybody supply comments on what they would prefer?

For now I have upload version 2.1.1 that changes Mhz to Khz and hides previous/next track entry if it is empty.
This looks good! I'll have to check it out. BTW, the abbreviation you're looking for is:

kbps

(kilobits per second)
KevinSartori Wrote:This looks good! I'll have to check it out. BTW, the abbreviation you're looking for is:

kbps

(kilobits per second)

Your absolutely correct. I will change that next time around.
Nice mod!

btw could you add finishtime to video fullscreen info?

thanks.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Nice mod!

btw could you add finishtime to video fullscreen info?

thanks.

Yes I can do that for you. I will do it when I finish the changes to the muisc dialogs.
Hi.
First of all, I love your mod!
But I have some questions left: How do I activate the music info fullscreen info view? And is there a way to replace the screensaver with this info view when music is playing?

Thanks!
Panduran Wrote:Hi.
First of all, I love your mod!
But I have some questions left: How do I activate the music info fullscreen info view? And is there a way to replace the screensaver with this info view when music is playing?

Thanks!

Sorry, I don't understand. What do you mean by activate music info fullscreen.
The display button on your remote, or the TAB on the keyboard will enable it.

the Use Visualization if Playing Audio needs to be selected under your screensaver settings

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Appearance_Settings
I thought TAB just switch between fullscreen(visualisation) and Music List View.
qualar Wrote:Image

Is that not what this screen is?
That is the visualisation screen, To remove the dialog press "i".
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod3