• 41(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod
Hi all.
I know that "TV Shows" and "Movies" is a special case of "video" type.
Is it possible to create another case named "Animes" ?

I tried to edit 720p/home.xml but I had no luck.
skorianez Wrote:Hi all.
I know that "TV Shows" and "Movies" is a special case of "video" type.
Is it possible to create another case named "Animes" ?

I tried to edit 720p/home.xml but I had no luck.

Not entirely. Read me:http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=334168

You could make a new menu option to go to a specific genre. All of my anime are under the genre animation, which also include disney stuff. for me this line brings me to the animation genre:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,videodb://1/1/2/)</onclick>

However, if you read the linked thread the third number is what indicates the genre and is dynamic based on your library. Animation is the second genre alphabetically in my lib, it may not be in yours it may also change if you add a movie with a new genre.

Another option would be to add a favorite to the animation genre and just use the favorites dialog to get there.
Thanks pre1014 it is a good tip.

But now a want a how to make a "favorites" without animation genre and that would be perfect Big Grin
Does anyone know where I can change the timing of "movie information scrolling"? All skins I've seen thus far start scrolling after about 4 seconds which is way too fast.... Reading while the info is scrolling is not something I'm good at....
I think 12 seconds is much better.... at least for me.
Will you be adding a scrollbar option in 3d Wrap view? That would really make this the perfect view for my setup.

edit: Also, i'm using XBMC.ActivateWindow(settings) in my keymap to jump to the settings page but on this skin it just takes me to a blank page, all other skins take me to the settings page.
Hey All,

Hopefully a simple one, Is there a way to get the total count for movies or tvshows to display when viewing the library. It is in Rapier std by default and maybe I just cannot find the option.

Thanks,

Dave
I have a fresh XMBC install with the Rapier Qualar Mod.

I am unable to open the weather. When I open "General" i see an empty list of favourites.

Any help?
From the main menu press Up. This will select Power Button. Then press twice Left to select Weather, then Enter.
Thanks for the info.
I was using XMBC with my mouse and was not able to open the small menu.
This must have been answered elswhere but I can't find it.

Can anyone tell me how to turn the fanart animation off? Unfortunately it makes me a bit queasy (Ken Burns has the same effect) Laugh

EDIT: Oops, found it.
What was the solution? Maybe others do have the same problem.

btw, how Do I turn on the fanart animations? I do not see any.
Holmer Wrote:What was the solution? Maybe others do have the same problem.

btw, how Do I turn on the fanart animations? I do not see any.

Using the keyboard go to System on the homescreen and press up, choose Skin Settings. There's loads of options in there (controlling homescreen backgrounds and so on) Cool
Another couple of questions -

Does anyone know how to show the weather temp in celcius? Also, is it possible to add this to the homescreen somehow (not just at the top, but as a main option, like System, Video etc)?
This is not a skin setting it is a standard XBMC setting. Change your International Region to the correct one.
qualar Wrote:This is not a skin setting it is a standard XBMC setting. Change your International Region to the correct one.

Got it, thanks! Looks like I'm still at the bottom of the learning curve :o
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod3