• 4(current)
[WINDOWS] Internal Directshow Based Player [NO LONGER DEVELOPED]
Exclamation 
tiben20 Wrote:Dont expect a perfect playback in the next few weeks with windows vista or 7. Keep in mind mpc-hc as been developed by many really good c++ developer for 5 or 6 years. Its really differenet from me i work a lot and been coding with c++ for like 6 or 7 months

Ok! Thank you for work! Good luck!
tiben20 Wrote:Dont expect a perfect playback in the next few weeks with windows vista or 7. Keep in mind mpc-hc as been developed by many really good c++ developer for 5 or 6 years. Its really differenet from me i work a lot and been coding with c++ for like 6 or 7 months
tiben20, we need to send out the message that help is needed somehow. I know all the work that went into mpc-hc, it must be a nightmare doing everything all by yourself. Shocked
dumb question: the automatic refresh change will work too with these builds ?

.. and it use the d3d surface ?

BHH
buzzqw Wrote:dumb question: the automatic refresh change will work too with these builds ?

.. and it use the d3d surface ?

BHH

for the automatic refresh change i have no idea.
For the dumb question about the d3dsurface. directx build use d3dsurface for rendering everything not only this player but the dvdplayer render on a d3d surface and the gui is renderered on a d3dsurface
tiben20: As a fellow coder (of other languages unfortunately), was I curious to know what your sources for information and guidance on 3d/video programing in C++? I saw you have been coding for only 6-7 months which blows my mind when I see how much you've done already. I wish to get better in the 3d/video side of things Smile
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Gigabyte MA78GM-U2SH Mainboard
ATI HD3200 Onboard
AMD 7750BE Dual-Core 4.00GB RAM
ATI HD3200 HDMI Sound
HTPC HMDI -> ONKYO TX-SR605 -> Panasonic TH-46PZ85U Plasma
Quote:for the automatic refresh change i have no idea.

... i asked it because the change of monitor refresh is a truly great thing, but if isn't triggered before media rendering... it's a miss.

the d3d is quite usefull for tearing too...

thanks

BHH
HDConvertToX, AutoMKV, AutoMen author
buzzqw Wrote:... i asked it because the change of monitor refresh is a truly great thing, but if isn't triggered before media rendering... it's a miss.

the d3d is quite usefull for tearing too...

thanks

BHH

I just tested i got 3 monitors and it working on everyone of them

and here a new build from latest updates
http://www.zshare.net/download/685647423dc3b5da/
If anyone have still some problem with rendering in fullscreen mode just let me know i fixed the problem where the osd was flickering a little when there was too much dialog on screen
Hi Tiben,

Is it helpful to post debug logs for this not working on vista? or would that just be annoying?
Freddo Wrote:Hi Tiben,

Is it helpful to post debug logs for this not working on vista? or would that just be annoying?

the debug logs wont really help until i really insert much debug log into it but telling me whats happening when your starting the player would be enough
Oh right, simple enough, it starts just fine but it says DXVA not in use, that's on vc1 or h264 content in mkv's, although oddly in the first build you posted vc1 was accelerated, it isn't in the latest build.
Freddo Wrote:Oh right, simple enough, it starts just fine but it says DXVA not in use, that's on vc1 or h264 content in mkv's, although oddly in the first build you posted vc1 was accelerated, it isn't in the latest build.

http://blog.monogram.sk/janos/tools/mono...aphstudio/
could you get that tool start the player, and then start graphstudio. Go in file connect to remote graph
you will see the xbmc graph when the graph is loaded save it to a xml. And post the file it should look like
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<graph name="Unnamed Graph">
    <filter name="XBMC File Source" clsid="{C553F2C0-1529-11D0-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}"/>
    <filter name="mkvsplitter" clsid="{149D2E01-C32E-4939-80F6-C07B81015A7A}"/>
    <filter name="mpcaudiodec" clsid="{3D446B6F-71DE-4437-BE15-8CE47174340F}"/>
    <filter name="AC3Filter" clsid="{A753A1EC-973E-4718-AF8E-A3F554D45C44}"/>
    <filter name="mpcvideodec" clsid="{008BAC12-FBAF-497B-9670-BC6F6FBAE2C4}"/>
    <filter name="ffdshow Audio Decoder" clsid="{0F40E1E5-4F79-4988-B1A9-CC98794E6B55}"/>
    <filter name="Xbmc VMR9 (Renderless)" clsid="{51B4ABF3-748F-4E3B-A276-C828330E926A}"/>
    <filter name="Default DirectSound Device" clsid="{79376820-07D0-11CF-A24D-0020AFD79767}"/>
</graph>

The Reason why im asking you to do this is really simple. Theres many filters that can enter in conflict with dxva. If you have one installed in your directshow filters i will see it right away with this
This is really nice news to keep up with. Amazing progress in such a short time, yet yielding great results already!! Thanks a lot for your continued hard work with this. This is great news. Hope everything continues to go well for you with this progress.
Sorry tiben, something really odd must be going on, when I connect to the remote graph, it does see xbmc in there, but once I connect to it no graph is actually displayed. If I save that as xml I get this:

Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<graph name="Unnamed Graph"/>

Which is basically nothing, is it possible I've got conflicting codecs or something then? It has been ages since I've formatted this vista install, god knows what kind of overlapping outdated codecs it's got on it, but I didn't think those could affect XBMC.
Freddo Wrote:It has been ages since I've formatted this vista install, god knows what kind of overlapping outdated codecs it's got on it, but I didn't think those could affect XBMC.
In this state of development it theoretically could. When tiben20 is "finished", external codecs should be picked up only if explicitly selected in the .xml config file. Right tiben20?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Internal Directshow Based Player [NO LONGER DEVELOPED]16