How to change scrubbing server for already difined contet ?
Hello,

Is there a possibility to change a scrubbing server for a folder/movie that already has downloaded content from another scrubbing server? When I press "C" on the keyboard I get option for that only if folder or files did not have any previously downloaded "thumbnails, movie descriptions" ....

Thanks for advice

P.S. I'm talking about Linux version .. and run one of SVN's which is about 2 weeks old.
xbmc can't scrub anything. choose 'set content' from the menu and it is always there. that will allow you to set a different SCRAPER.
spiff Wrote:xbmc can't scrub anything. choose 'set content' from the menu and it is always there. that will allow you to set a different SCRAPER.

Well, That part is clear .. if you will read my question again ... it is not about xbmc scrubbing something but about changing data that is already received from scrubbing servers for a particular folder or movie when that folder/movie has got its info from another scrubbing server. For example I have folder called "Blah Blah" ... and it has got all corresponding info and photos from themoviedb.org .. unfortunately for wahtever reasons I dont like info received from "themoviedb.org" or I want to get description from another scrubbing server which has better thumbs or description .. or whatever ... so how can I point that folder to the new server?
I know that you can refresh info from the same server where it was originally pointed but .. you can not re point it to another server or delete info that was received already. Another issue is how to re-classify content of the media, for instance in a first place I scrubbed it as a film, but now I want to change it to "music" or "TV series" how to do that as well?
1) set content to none on the folder in question
2) answer yes
3) set the content you want
4) scan.

and it's still not called scrubbing damn it Big Grin
Still think it's better than scrapping.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
spiff Wrote:1) set content to none on the folder in question
2) answer yes
3) set the content you want
4) scan.

and it's still not called scrubbing damn it Big Grin

OK Smile Great.. will give try late today ... but just a question for developers.. is it possible make it a straight process like for a folder that still has no content defined?
uhrr. we should just know when you want to reset the content of a folder?
spiff Wrote:uhrr. we should just know when you want to reset the content of a folder?

Nope ... you dont. You just need to give a user an option (which is not straight) to "change media content" for the folder .. I mean in the same menu that pops up when you press "C" button. How logically can you figure out that from setting conent to none you can eventually point to another sc... server Smile As soon as content changed or pointed to another content server it should refresh thumbs and info for the corresponding music/movie file/folder
i can't agree, man that would have pissed me off. i hate applications doing things that takes a long while to do automatically. i agree we could ask though.
spiff Wrote:i can't agree, man that would have pissed me off. i hate applications doing things that takes a long while to do automatically. i agree we could ask though.

So .. we have understanding here , right? Smile
r24553 holds your answer
N00B question, but related to the topic.

TMDB doesn't have a good chunk of my movies (until I go add them), but rotten tomatoes does. If I get the movie info from rottentomatoes.com, then go back and set the scraper to TMDB, is it going to lose the movie info when I update the library, or assume that no content == no updated content and ignore those particular entries?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change scrubbing server for already difined contet ?0