can see mouse pointer
I've gone into settings and disabled mouse, but i still see a mouse pointer on screen, i.e. my desktop mouse pointer. i've tried everything to get rid of it, even if i leave it in the corner i can see a little tip of it. If i enable mouse in settings, then i see too mouse pointers, the main one and the secondary xbmc one. if i disable i can still see one pointer(non xbmc). its really annoying not sure how to get rid of it. i cant click with the pointer or do anything else, my remote works perfectly in xbmc, so not sure why this pointer keeps comin up. any help?
nmirza Wrote:I've gone into settings and disabled mouse, but i still see a mouse pointer on screen, i.e. my desktop mouse pointer. i've tried everything to get rid of it, even if i leave it in the corner i can see a little tip of it. If i enable mouse in settings, then i see too mouse pointers, the main one and the secondary xbmc one. if i disable i can still see one pointer(non xbmc). its really annoying not sure how to get rid of it. i cant click with the pointer or do anything else, my remote works perfectly in xbmc, so not sure why this pointer keeps comin up. any help?

maybe you could say more about your setup and versions ? Otherwise, I have no clue and would have to toss a dart at my "guess the user problem" dart board.
oh very sorry. i have a mac mini c2d 2 ghz, and xbmc alpha 9.11
nmirza Wrote:oh very sorry. i have a mac mini c2d 2 ghz, and xbmc alpha 9.11

which macmini, older or newer one with nvidia 9400 GPU chipset?

which mouse pointer, the black OSX one or the Green XBMC one. Also which OSX? 10.4/10.5/10.6 ?

running fs or windowed ? posting xbmc.log to a pastebin site would be helpful
Just go in and out of fullscreen and the mouse pointer will disappear
fixed in http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/24557

thanks for pointing this out.
now thats what i call customer service. thanks for the fix and my apologies for supplying some pretty horrific and lacking bug information.
nmirza Wrote:now thats what i call customer service. thanks for the fix and my apologies for supplying some pretty horrific and lacking bug information.

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can see mouse pointer0