• 8(current)
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing
ronie, thanks for your work, I will try the new version asap.

But, let me leave some words for you. Contratulations man, not just for the work, but also for the way you treat people. Congrats for your attention and patience with everyone. It's real nice!
jgslima Wrote:ronie, thanks for your work, I will try the new version asap.

But, let me leave some words for you. Contratulations man, not just for the work, but also for the way you treat people. Congrats for your attention and patience with everyone. It's real nice!

I second that...Cool Not only an incredibly beautiful (the most beautiful surely!?) skin, but also such a kind,patient and responsive developer!

Cheers Ronie Smile
Would it be possible to add a feature to access actor information for a video whilst it is playing in fullscreen. When a video is playing and using the info button it will bring up the plot but I can't find away to access actor information. Cheers.
Thanks a lot for the multiple fanart slideshow when playing music. Works like a charm! For me this is a huge upgrade. I am finally able to utilize all my extra music fanart :-)
thomash72 Wrote:Thanks a lot for the multiple fanart slideshow when playing music. Works like a charm! For me this is a huge upgrade. I am finally able to utilize all my extra music fanart :-)

i'm glad you like it. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Jesper64 Wrote:Would it be possible to add a feature to access actor information for a video whilst it is playing in fullscreen. When a video is playing and using the info button it will bring up the plot but I can't find away to access actor information. Cheers.

it should be possible...maybe i should extend the info shown when you hit the info button.

i'll add it to my todo list.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
jgslima Wrote:But, let me leave some words for you. Contratulations man, not just for the work, but also for the way you treat people. Congrats for your attention and patience with everyone. It's real nice!

Totally agree with the above. Ronie has been hugely helpful with my requests and enquries and always in a pleasant and friendly manner. Thanks Ronie.

Just one question, is it possible to have time when video is due to finish playing if pause is pressed?
ronie Wrote:it should be possible...maybe i should extend the info shown when you hit the info button.

i'll add it to my todo list.

That would be awesome. Would be useful to reference the actors pictures with actual video footage. I think the info OSD is fine as it is. But when you select the further info icon it would give a plot and actor list, or something that you could toggle between plot and actor.
ronie Wrote:ahhh Austria, now i get it.
nobody has translated Transparency! to the austrian language yet,
that's why big parts are in english.

i've just copied the german language file and made it available as 'German (Austria)' on the translations page. feel free to review it.

it will be added to the final release of Transparency!

German (Austria) - updated.

Cheers,
David
Hi ronie xD

I have a question: will there be in v2.1 only BLOCK LETTERS in side and home menu? I ask 'cos I'd rather have the letters as it was in 2.01 (manely the first letter big, and then the others small.) >> Or could you maybe give the user the possibility of choose the letters apperance....

The second question is about the animation of the panel that includes the name if the movie and others, when i'm watching some film. In your beta version, the state of "apperaing" this panel consists of 2 moves (the icon comes from left but the rest from bottom). And there is the same question as previous: could you leave it as it was in 2.01? Or maybe could you add some possibility to change it on user's one...

I appreciate your hard work, but I think that because of these two 'traits' the prevoius version of your skin was better then the current one.
hi ronie
you are thinking about a low resolution version of transparency 2.10 like the 2.01 for xbox? if i use the new trannsparency version on my eeepc 701 with xp and 2gb of ram i have some problebm viewing backgrounds,they appares late in each screen. (same problem with skin like confluence and pm 3 hd).
i've noticed this lag too, it (seems like it) depends on the size (kb) of the background image. 200-300k images are almost instant, 700k images take 10 seconds to appear. A bit annoying, but no biggie

(interestingly, it depends on the skin. On other themes the 700k images appear almost instantly too - a bit bizarre)
iggy23 Wrote:i've noticed this lag too, it (seems like it) depends on the size (kb) of the background image. 200-300k images are almost instant, 700k images take 10 seconds to appear. A bit annoying, but no biggie

(interestingly, it depends on the skin. On other themes the 700k images appear almost instantly too - a bit bizarre)

I think it has more to do with texture overlays and animations taking a bit of cpu / mem to load hence slowing down background loading for larger images. But the skin is running basically fine on my old xbox (all images resized to 960x540) so it should run fine on eeeeeeepc's.

When the final version is released I might try to make a 'lite' version. But I've had a quick look already and ronie has it very efficient.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
yadster Wrote:Totally agree with the above. Ronie has been hugely helpful with my requests and enquries and always in a pleasant and friendly manner. Thanks Ronie.

Just one question, is it possible to have time when video is due to finish playing if pause is pressed?

just bring up the video osd or the info dialog, time is shown on both of these.
Jesper64 Wrote:That would be awesome. Would be useful to reference the actors pictures with actual video footage. I think the info OSD is fine as it is. But when you select the further info icon it would give a plot and actor list, or something that you could toggle between plot and actor.

i'm afraid showing actor images in not possible in xbmc when you're playing a video.
i can only show a list of names and roles.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing0