• 1(current)
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing
Exclamation 
If you want to help out catching bugs, here's your chance.
Download the beta version of the next T! release here.

Transparency! v2.10 beta is only fully compatible with XBMC 9.11 Alpha2 or up!

If you want to test it on a slightly older XBMC version (svn 24000 or up) that's fine too,
just note you will be missing a few items due to recent changes in xbmc:
- fanart for now playing
- some artist/album info, like album review, artist biography, genre/themes/styles/moods, etc..

I'm also hoping to get as many translations as possible up-to-date before the final release,
so if you can help out translating the skin to your native language, please do so here.

please report all bugs, issues and other questions in this thread and include xbmc version and platform in all replies!

cheers,
ronie
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Nice will test this ASAP!!!!!
I will test on ATV when I get home. Thanks mate ;-)

Amet
Good news, I'll test it.
Like the others I will test this evening as at work right now but thanks anyway Smile
Looking absolutely beautiful Ronie Smile

Love all the new animations (especially the browsing between tv show banners)!

Only quirk I've noticed so far is page numbers on plot for TV shows and movies acting a bit funny....(ie some show as 1/6 but only one page visible, some say 1/3 and only two pages can be viewed etc...)

Anyway - thanks so much for the improvements to what was already an amazing skin!

BTW - with the beautiful new movie info page I'm greedy for more actor thumbs Big Grin is there any way to get XBMC to update these....doesn't seem to on library update / fresh rescan even with "grab actor thumbs" option selected in settings.
Artist name and song title overlapping at fanart view in music(library mode disable)

Hi Ronie,

It is much faster on ATV than 2.01 Smile, I am loving it

Home screen

Plugin/script settings, Is it a bug or intentional? I think I like it like this Smile

Circled on the bottom next to "Mp3"

Keep up the good work mate

Zeljko
Amet Wrote:Hi Ronie,

It is much faster on ATV than 2.01 Smile, I am loving it

Home screen

damn, texture corruption again.
could you try something for me?
remove Transparency!/media/Textures.xbt and restart xbmc.

Amet Wrote:Plugin/script settings, Is it a bug or intentional? I think I like it like this Smile

lol! i've spent many hours designing it like that and you think it's a bug?? ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
kiboy6 Wrote:Only quirk I've noticed so far is page numbers on plot for TV shows and movies acting a bit funny....(ie some show as 1/6 but only one page visible, some say 1/3 and only two pages can be viewed etc...)

indeed...just tested it in PM3.HD and the same thing happens.
seems like xbmc doesn't update the page-count correctly when switching back and forth between plot and actors.
taxigps Wrote:Artist name and song title overlapping at fanart view in music(library mode disable)

thanx taxigps, i'll definitely fix that one.
ronie Wrote:damn, texture corruption again.
could you try something for me?
remove Transparency!/media/Textures.xbt and restart xbmc.

That fixed it Smile it also fixed the third issue I added later

ronie Wrote:lol! i've spent many hours designing it like that and you think it's a bug?? ;-)

It first struck me as "Missing background", then I looked again and I thought "Nice, I am sure its meant to look like that Smile ". It is nice Smile

Textures.xbt?
Amet Wrote:Textures.xbt?

yep, Textures.xpr will be replaced by Textures.xbt in the (near) future.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...xtures.xbt
^
ehhh...you're editing my posts mr. team xbmc member?? ;-)
Exclamation 
Quote:Image

if anyone else is seeing corrupted textures, i'd really like to know.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing0