• 13(current)
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing
adsoto Wrote:Is this possible for the new T! to add "Duration Info" for TV eps either in a view or in the "info" screen?

the duration information is already available on the "info" screen.

note that xbmc can't detect the duration of episodes itself and depends on the scraper to fetch this info.
since duration info is not listed at thetvdb.com, most (if not all) episodes in your library won't have this info available.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:the duration information is already available on the "info" screen.

note that xbmc can't detect the duration of episodes itself and depends on the scraper to fetch this info.
since duration info is not listed at thetvdb.com, most (if not all) episodes in your library won't have this info available.

Thanks Ronie, I imagine that then my only solutions are to enter this info manually or wait for XBMC devs to get the duration from the file itself the same way they pull the flags.
i dont know if anyone already report this
when i play mp3, it show dvd case not cd case
im using xbox T3CH XBMC 2009-12-09 SVN rev25497
lipo Wrote:i dont know if anyone already report this
when i play mp3, it show dvd case not cd case

that's the cd case. it just looks odd because you're using a 4:3 screen.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
9.11 final is released. when can we expect the release of Transparency 2.10 final? :-)
thanks for your hard work ronie, and merry christmas to you and your family
thonton Wrote:9.11 final is released. when can we expect the Transparency 2.10 final? :-)
thanks for your hard work ronie, and merry christmas to you and your family

in a few hours ;-)
<-- Is waiting patiently for the 2.10 release. It really feels like Xmas now ... THANK YOU RONIE !!! for all your hard work on this wonderful skin.

Merry Christmas To ALL!!!!
Transparency! v2.11 Released:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=64908

and a big thanx to all the beta testers!
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing0