Help with FanArt and Thumbs
Not sure if this is the right forum, but hopefully it is.

I am running build 9.0.4.1 on my Windows 7 PC and my AppleTV, and I'm having the exact same problem with both. I am using the MediaStream theme and cannot get most thumbs and no fan art.

I go into TV Shows and it I have run the scan so it shows the cover for the series on about half of my tv shows. For instance, it does show up for Battlestar Galactica but not for Burn Notice. When I go to TV Information for Burn Notice and click on 'Thumb', it lists 8 or so but shows Remote Thumb for each one, with no actual thumb picture shown. When I do the same for FanArt it shows Remote Thumb as well. Am I missing a setting or something? I can't get any fanart for any of my tv shows (about 15 or so), and no thumbs to show on the ones it couldn't find automatically. The scraper is set to TheTVDB.com.

Any help would be appreciated.
I have the same issue for *some* of my media. I find a large number of both Cover & Fanart images show as 'Remote Thumb' instead of an actual image. When you select the Remote Thumb to be the coverart/fanart image, it fails to download anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with FanArt and Thumbs0