Video card with integrated HDMI audio
Rainbow 
I dont see why NVidia doesnt make cards with integrated audio, its pretty common on ATI cards. But after reading the wikipedia article on the GeForce 200 series, it said that "All GT21x GPUs also contain an audio processor inside and supports 8 channel LPCM output through HDMI." But I dont know what cards that is. I can find 210 cards, but they arent GT. Does anyone know which card has integrated audio?? Thanks!
Here was one card that stood out to me, I dont see any SPDIF connectors on the board, and one of the reviews says "HDMI output works excellently outputting video and sound to HD television" So im guessing it has integrated audio. Anyone know for sure??
Bump?
it's a silent g210. no spdif header, but has onboard 8ch LPCM. not currently working under linux (the sound). but would be happy to be wrong!

i got one today, good card for htpc.
Thanks. I think I will get it, I was just worried because my computer only has integrate audio, and no spdif headers or any kind of digital audio out. It should be working in linux soon since its a cheap card with full hardware acceleration. Until then, ill just use the standard analog port.
video works great in linux.

audio isnt working (yet).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video card with integrated HDMI audio0