Audio Equalizer for/in XBMC
np - there's been two Pull Requests to include them, but there are so many features going into Frodo and these are by nature not very easy to review by other devs (they're pretty math-intensive).

Slowly but surely Wink
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Any chance for audio eq to be included in stable frodo? Bad news are alsaequal can't be used with xbmc anymore, so there is no workaround. There is no eq in rc1, so I should not expect it in stable?
(2012-12-16, 01:55)giaur Wrote: Any chance for audio eq to be included in stable frodo? Bad news are alsaequal can't be used with xbmc anymore, so there is no workaround. There is no eq in rc1, so I should not expect it in stable?

No
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Is this feature even planned in near future? This thread is 8 years ago and still nothing. Does it mean there are still no plans to add audio eq support? Is this difficult to implement or you don't think it's needed?
It's because we're in release mode for v12
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Are there plans to get any of the DSP stuff in nightlies soon?
I don't think so. You can try to use pulseaudio system wide equalizer. It's not ideal (as a matter of fatcts, this is abandonware crap), but it works with Pulse Audio 2, does not work with Pulse Audio 3.

There is no longer possible any dsp through alsa.
I got this working ->

http://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/

Full parametric equalizer that installs as a system wide equalizer for windows (which you can target to specific audio devices).

So for music, I have it set up to run on the stereo line out socket of my htpc which xbmc is playing music through. BAM - equalized. Smile BTW grab the gui....

http://sourceforge.net/projects/peace-eq...extension/

to configure it.

How good is it? Don't know only installed it 10 minutes ago Smile

Make sure the audio is going out as a direct sound device in xbmc, rather than wasapi or it bypasses the above.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Equalizer for/in XBMC0