• 5(current)
Ellipsis Beta One - Released Friday 4th December 2009
Hitcher Wrote:Impressive work guys, and hats off to whoever makes your videos.

hehe that was me! Thanks for the complement!
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Blackbolt Wrote:We've just uploaded a trailer showing off the latest build, Beta One:

http://www.teamblackbolt.co.uk/index.php

Insane!!!!Laugh can`t wait for tomorrow!!!!
Is this really the one that will cure me from my Aeon-love?? Damn... Looks good.
Joy In Repitition
Well, I love fanart and stuff like that, so when I saw the trailer I was happy to see that it's a setting which we can enable Smile It might be a little to dark for my liking, but I will defiantly give this a try because it looks very clean and polished..

I might use this skin 'till the first Xperience beta, because to my opinion that'll be the best skin ever.
Dannydeman Wrote:Well, I love fanart and stuff like that, so when I saw the trailer I was happy to see that it's a setting which we can enable Smile It might be a little to dark for my liking, but I will defiantly give this a try because it looks very clean and polished..

I might use this skin 'till the first Xperience beta, because to my opinion that'll be the best skin ever.

There's so many options to make it lighter. Custom Wallpapers, Fanart and even the 'Time Based' theme, I usually only get home late so the theme is red or dark red, but I saw its bright colours this morning for the first time ever! Big Grin

When I get home from work tonight, I'm updating all the screenshots for the website, I'll be sure to include a few with the themes and fanart. I'll also try to post a few here.

If all goes well tonight and we have ellipsis in place, I might release the skin from work in the morning, if not it will be an evening release.
The skin looks very very polished, as we all expected from Blackbolt. What is the music in the sneak peak video?
It's normally shown at the end.

EDIT: It is.

'Esio's Family' Jesper Kid - Assassin's Creed 2 OST.
great job on a very clean and fantastic looking skin.

still using xbox and hope this will work on xbox platform as well as T! does.

again, great job team bb!
Blackbolt Wrote:There's so many options to make it lighter. Custom Wallpapers, Fanart and even the 'Time Based' theme, I usually only get home late so the theme is red or dark red, but I saw its bright colours this morning for the first time ever! Big Grin

When I get home from work tonight, I'm updating all the screenshots for the website, I'll be sure to include a few with the themes and fanart. I'll also try to post a few here.

If all goes well tonight and we have ellipsis in place, I might release the skin from work in the morning, if not it will be an evening release.

Wouldn't mind an evening release (being in NZ it's a Sat morning) coz I'll be up nice and early waiting for the world cup draw.... Smile
While I had a spare five minitutes I thought id do a picture showing each of the hours of the time of day background....

Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
very cool concept!
Breathtaking. Will this change automatically on the hour? or will it depend on the hour of the day I start XBMC or (re)load the skin?
weinerschnitzel Wrote:Breathtaking. Will this change automatically on the hour? or will it depend on the hour of the day I start XBMC or (re)load the skin?

Changes on the hour every hour, with a smooth slow 60 second transition Big Grin
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Yep as equinox said, each hour of the day has it's own colour. So mornings and daytime are all bright and colourful, evenings are more subtle.
Looking Great!

Now... Release it alright!!!! :-D
Joy In Repitition
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis Beta One - Released Friday 4th December 20090