• 1(current)
Ellipsis Beta One - Released Friday 4th December 2009

For over a week or so now, we've been testing Ellipsis in a closed beta program. With the help of testers we've been able to fix bugs, add much needed features we left out and also improve our designs and graphics. Due to the excellent response from the testers we're confident we will be able to release Ellipsis to everyone Friday December 4th 2009.

Some time in the evening (UK Time) we will go live with what has been one of the most interesting projects we've worked on. So we hope you will join us then and enjoy what we've created. Before then you can look forward to a preview video by ActionCorp.TV, the guys who did the podcast preview for MC360, we'll let you know when thats available.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
xmas comes early this year then Smile
Nice.
yeah

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
sweet...Smile
great!!
Thumbs Up 
z][ggy;439010 Wrote:xmas comes early this year then Smile

In Holland we call that 'Sinterklaas' Smile

Great work guys!
LoL Wrote:In Holland we call that 'Sinterklaas' Smile

Great work guys!

In Belgium we call that: Kerstmis Smile
Cool!
Will this skin be memory friendly for the Xbox?
you guy are breaking the one word chain Sad

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
all i know is with how much you have been hyping up this skin it better not suck.
honestly for the length of time you guys worked on this thing it may just flop due to the lenghtly time to get it out there

hard to beat the ones out now with mods coming to them almost every day and rapier is my choice now for a default as he's done an awsome job putting it together

just release it so we can tear it apart and test it so we can make it better cause thats whats going to happen anyhow

no offence, just my opinion
nowisn Wrote:honestly for the length of time you guys worked on this thing it may just flop due to the lenghtly time to get it out there

hard to beat the ones out now with mods coming to them almost every day and rapier is my choice now for a default as he's done an awsome job putting it together

just release it so we can tear it apart and test it so we can make it better cause thats whats going to happen anyhow

no offence, just my opinion
And how do you know you can make it better when you have not even tried it?
Both teams have put alot of time and effort into makeing both skins as bug free as possible before launching it to the public, i for one am greatfull for there approach as i am sick to death of half done skins like Auriga.
So be patient be kind and be greatfull that they do it all for free..........Nod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:... i am sick to death of half done skins like Auriga.

I completely agree on that point, but I must also add that I give Scarfa huge props for working on Rapier behind the scenes, and therefore bypassing all of the incessant hype. I would love to see more done that way.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis Beta One - Released Friday 4th December 20090