Hats off to Team Blackbolt! Ellipsis looks great and it's very ease to use
- The timecolor-background is on top of background fanart or the currently playing video. I'd rather have that stuff shown when selecting an episode and have the nifty colors when there's nothing to see (i.e. instead of the standard black background with timecolor turned off).
- Switching between shows/movies is seems to lock the GUI up for a second when fanart is enabled. Confluence seems to hide the loading time for fanart by showing it a second later, while having the GUI remain snappy at all times.
- There's no way to access the video library context menu
from the dock to mark stuff as watched or update the library.
- In the video settings screen, the first 'tab' about the video library disappears when it's not active.
- From the settings screen, select profiles and press left or right. The previously selected profile 'jumps' in like when you first loaded up the profile settings screen.
- This seems so simple so it's probably me looking in the wrong place: there's no way to go back to the currently playing video? I was looking for something like a 'now playing' button in the dock and/or the main menu.
- Has been mentioned before: TV shows display a piece of a banner instead of a poster and that can be changed in the scraper settings... but it would be great if Ellipsis could use the right sized images by itself. Is that possible?
Running XBMC rev25142 (DSPlayer build
) on a Asrock Ion 330HT (Atom 330/2GB/Nvidia Ion) with Windows 7. I'm only using XBMC for video playback btw.